Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) (34025 Views)

Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 05, 2017
grin

While Peace had his forehead and nose sliced, Ndudim
sustained a swollen hand and had internal bleeding.....

Hold it... Hold it.. Hold it... Please what are they slicing.. Is it sliced bread?

PLEASE let the slicee and the slicer come forth... I need to see this wrestling. Since I missed Anthony joshua and
Klictshko...
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by Philadelphia: 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
dre11:

• Deaths lurking, gods must be appeased –Elders

https://newtelegraphonline.com/metro/love-gone-sour-man-fights-ex-lovers-boyfriend-gets-bloodied/

I hope Nollywood directors are reading this? It will make good movie line.
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by seunfape(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2017
I was living in the village during my school days .people from that village are so stubborn . MOUAU area
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 05, 2017
I can never understand why some men carry women matter for head like this.

The girl is probably camped into an hotel by surprise me offshore guy by now.
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by ihec(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by elsomm(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2017
Epositive:
shocked ahbeg show me the ogechi pix make i see angry

besides, some "edas" can be funny,,,,,, the gods must be crazy too for making such request,,, sacrifice koh, ebo ni undecided

two guys are about to lose their lives because of a lady and all they(gods & elders) could say is taboo/sacrifice!

i repeat the gods must be crazy sad

#positivevibes

You have a very limited sense of understanding
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by pizzylee(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2017
not worth it
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by Vindyk(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2017
that peace of a guy nah mumu
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by Unclerukus: 12:42am On May 06, 2017
Mumu boy. Now see how they've chopped half his nose, he won't be able to get another girl to harass.
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by Emepresh(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2017
The blood is not much. Was expecting a #pool
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 7:23pm On May 07, 2017
Am finding money tongi to America this one are fighting cps of woman

You must be mad.
Re: Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) by oluwachulo(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
Battle of love lol grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.