Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Create HOT-SELLING Video Product! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create HOT-SELLING Video Product! (298 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / FREE Airtcle - 7 Ways To Create HOT Info Products That Will Sell Like Crazy / Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create HOT-SELLING Video Product! by amikail19: 8:20am On May 05, 2017
Do you know that every time you watch video on Youtube, someone gets paid?
If you noticed, a lot of people now have Youtube channel. Have you ever asked why do they have it? They have it because they are simply making money with the free channel.
So, how can you also start making dollar from Youtube by uploading your videos? How can you produce video that will help you to market your product? How can you produce a video product that people are willing to pay for?
These are the questions I will be answering on Saturday, 6th May, 2017 at the coming seminar.
/2oXLb4O14
The most interesting part of it is that you are not going to pay a kobo to anybody to produce your video and you will be able to make money from it.
You may decide to produce entertaining, informative or educative video. Most importantly, we will be talking about producing your first video product that you can sell. For anyone that comes on that day, I will also give you a video editing tool that you will be able to use. The software sells for $300 and that is about N120,000.00. You will get it free.
Also, make sure you come with your laptop because it is going to be practical. You will open your Youtube channel and upload the video you produce at the class to the place. Then, we will set it up to start making money for you.
Another thing that I will show you is how to start generating traffic from your video to your blog or website. Also make sure you come with a mobile phone that can record. That’s all the tools you will need to start turning video to cash.
If you have not register, kindly do that today to avoid late registration. Click the link below to register.
/2oXLb4O14
I will also be telling you how we will develop a Joint Venture plan with you to market your video product after coming up with a hot marketable product.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here... / An Almost Free Website Plus Cash Award And A Way To Earn / Aiteo Appoints International Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.