Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,433 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Email To Protect You From Scammers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email To Protect You From Scammers. (346 Views)

How Escrow Payment Service Can Protect You When Paying For Web Design Service / How Can I Send Email To The Inbox Of Over 10,000 Contacts / How To Send Your Customized Email To Any Nairaland Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email To Protect You From Scammers. by busybrain123(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2017
email want to protect you. scammers is now using email phishing to scam their victim, they will send a message through Gmail requesting for your bank details, email, and paypal account, they sound so real that you will be tempted to give them the details or click on their website.
email has now implement warning message... here is their statement below.

Making email safer with anti-phishing security checks in Gmail on Android 5/03/2017 This week, we’re introducing a new security feature in Gmail on Android to help you keep your email safer. When you click on a suspicious link in a message, Gmail will show a warning prompt helping you keep your account safe. Here’s what you’ll see: While not all affected email will necessarily be dangerous, we encourage you to be extra careful about clicking on links in messages that you’re not sure about. And with this update, you’ll have another tool to make these kinds of decisions.
source:https://mytechmore..com.ng/2017/05/email-to-protect-you-from-scammers.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters In The House How Do I Improve Views On My Blog / Propellerads Account With $80 For Sale / Introducing Netwonks: Best Way To Generate Quality Backlinks And Traffic To Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.