Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

[free] Every Serious Marketer Need To Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [free] Every Serious Marketer Need To Read This! (294 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / If You Want To Be Rich And Make Money In 2019, You've Got To Read This!! / How to Win 2.8Bitcoins For Free Every Week Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[free] Every Serious Marketer Need To Read This! by johntaiwo123(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2017
These days the online experience is all about social media. Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn but why has Email Marketing stand tall and remain the best among them?

Yes! Email Marketing has proven to be the best way to build an Online business.

Reasons are:

1. Email Marketing is permission based:
People willingly give you their emails because they want you to interact with them and they are interested in what you offer.

2.You have full Ownership and Control over your Email list:
You have full ownership of your list. No one else controls it. If Facebook suddenly close down or delete your account, If Google finally delete your account, that means, all your earning on Google adsense is gone or if Youtube delete your account what will happen? That is not how It is with Email Marketing.
Even if Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook crash you still have your email list.

Some marketer dont know how to really leverage and gain control. What they do is that they promote an offer on their website or Facebook page and run ads to it. I use to see some of them have over 21k view whereas only few people ended up buying their products.

A wise Email Marketer will collect thousands of leads, relate with them and make lots of sales over and over again. That is the different between a giant and amateur Marketer

Finally: The most important factor in email marketing is building relationship with your list!
I use to be very annoyed when I see people that I don't know inbox me directly with advert wanting to sell to me.

No! It doesn’t work that way. Build relationship first, build trust and credibility. I will never buy from someone I don’t trust online. Will you just send your hard earned money to a seller you don’t know before from anywhere online?? No!

Relationship build trust and people will buy your products if they trust you. Its so simple. Build relationship with your email list.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out Guys You Won't Love To Miss It / Nigeria Stocks At 2-year High, As Recession Eases / Dealers Of 2nd Hand Laptops Needed To Be Featured On A Bizness Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.