Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story (299 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story by Flashreporters: 11:28am On May 05, 2017
A Chilling Story Of High School Boys Attempted Raping Girls On The Streets Of Lagos In Broad Day Light

Dear Reader: It is a common saying that evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Today the 3rd of May 2017, I almost saw this evil happen. ‘Almost’ because I got so moved in my spirit with great indignation that I decided to speak up.

I am in my office about 4 pm waiting for my driver to bring my older son from school so we can get home on time to prepare the younger one for his common entrance exams into secondary school coming up in two weeks.

I called the driver, and he said he was around, and as I leave my niece’s office upstairs, I hear a lot of shouting and commotion outside our office.

I then ask the receptionist what it was about and he says it’s the secondary school students who have finished their final exams tearing their clothes. I mumble to myself that if any of them were my children I will deal with them. As they don’t earn money so how can they tear what was bought for them.

Suffice to say I give my older son who is helping me with my bags that speech and we head out into the car. As we come outside the noise is... read more------> http:///2pNqLwl

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Insurgents: Police Deploy 3000 Personnel To Maiduguri / RRS Nabs Two Ex-convicts For Robbery / The Nigerian Police Force To Recruit 155,000 Personnel Within Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.