Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji (86527 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
Just when Linda ikeji thought don jazzy was serious.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Damilare5882(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DON JAZZY AND HIS BIG HEAD IS EVEN FUNNIER THAN AY'S COMEDY CAREER.
chai murderer ..the apostle must hear this
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Partnerbiz2: 1:58pm On May 05, 2017
Go maay jor
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Damilare5882(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
the apostle must hear this
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by EleazarE: 2:00pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I see your BIG MOUTH from your dp grin tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by tosyne2much(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by wakes: 2:05pm On May 05, 2017
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Duane212(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
He nor go bad if we act our own movie wink
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Emperor4tune(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2017
imagine obasanjo face and don jazzy then u can tell what d.jazzy will luk like even before he attain obasanjo age...pls dis observation is based on logistics...lol
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by RELAN2446(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2017
So
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by dumie(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2017
This guy should try his hands on comedy...
Meanwhile he has not yet discovered Mongo park

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by sisisioge: 2:14pm On May 05, 2017
But the marriage would be power pack. They should give it a shot nau grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by amazon14: 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
teekay213:
Don jazzy can stand her smelly puzzi.

You are a big FOOOOOOOOl
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by teekay213(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2017
amazon14:

You are a big FOOOOOOOOl
and Ur papa too.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by sylviaeo(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2017
HUMERUS KOR FEMUR NI

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Duru009(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
Igbos helping supporting each other globally!!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Cuche: 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
Linda should pin down a dude away from the destructive reach of gossip mongers, learn to live peacefully and make it work, have 2 or 3 kids between now and her 45th birthday.
I don't like this too much reference to Miss Linda whenever issues of most eligible sphinster comes up.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by thonyokun(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
But Wizkid said that Linda's kpekus dey smell like a LAWMA truck, how Don J wan take do am?

Meanwhile:
Mumu like u, u don go create another account abi?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Cutie09(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
TwoBottles:
Always reacting!

While you are busy following this celebrities on the various social platforms, you should have in mind that time waits for no one.

Best reply ever God bless you sir madam time is money is everywhere now even here
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by chamillitary64(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
No talent to display
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by doctorgold(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Aaahhh!!!
Is this how you used to do?
Someone cannot play with you?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by DanseMacabre(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
We igbos always support our brothers so ayam not suprised

Quote me if your father is a bastard

Bro, are you okay? You sound hurt.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Mannie92(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
You guys just made me waste my mb watching this trash...all of una wan turn MarkAngel comedy overnight...iranu
opeyemiieblog:
lol.... dis don Na comedian

funny Comedy for 18+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFyb-pbPG0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by enemyofprogress: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
Funny guy

Na true sey Linda pussssy dey smell like a rotten fish?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Maromark(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
teekay213:
and Ur papa too.
Na small pikin sense dey worry you. I am ashame of u
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by zukachris(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
Hemanwel:
The day Linda will get married ehn...
Don Jazzy's social media handles would so buzz like rapture had taken place.
Nothing of such will take place. men are just too scared of Linda dats all .
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Softorgasm(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok
when are you proposing to ishilove?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
thonyokun:

Mumu like u, u don go create another account abi?

Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by chibuzorAbia: 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
zukachris:

Nothing of such will take place. men are just too scared of Linda dats all .

Scared of smelly things huh?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
Mannie92:
You guys just made me waste my mb watching this trash...all of una wan turn MarkAngel comedy overnight...iranu
but bros commend us small nah.... at least we try just correct us on our mistakes
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by Viccur(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
We igbos always support our brothers so ayam not suprised

Quote me if your father is a bastard
thank God i didn't quote u, IPOB oshi. Always in d news for negative reasons
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji by exlinkleads(f): 4:01pm On May 05, 2017
Suprnov3r:

Please humorous not humerus. I know it is a typo and I don't do spelling corrections but this one weak me

hahahaha tnks jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.