Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! (556 Views)

Video Of Ohaneze Lagos Meeting With Governor Obiano... Must Watch / EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result / Must Watch:obiano Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by SINCOWORLD(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2017
The incumbent government is wicked and barbaric, because that Ogbunike and Nkweleezunaka are in land case, Obiano's wife advised him to destroy the properties of Nkweleezunaka people because he was their in-law. He is using Ochoa brigade to destroy those properties.

Here comes my question: Is this the kind of man Anambra need as their leader to second tenure the unlawful and substandard administration? If actually he should be the next governor of Anambra state, he will do more than required, destroy even Anambra itself.

This sort of governance is highly unacceptable.
Many have been blind folded to accept the lie that those properties were built on the land belonging to the government, then I ask now, where were they when it was sold to those innocent citizens. Stand up for the right man, now is the time to take a bold step.
Stand firmly, stand united!

#iStandWithAndyUba knowing him alone can salvage Anambra State.

Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
I repeat, SHUT UP.

If you want to supporter Andy Uba, go ahead but don't be an idiot because of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by Ohammadike: 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
Provide evidence of your allegations or go and die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by Greatigbos(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
Ohammadike:
Provide evidence of your allegations or go and die

thank u
Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by Greatigbos(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
Afam4eva:
I repeat, SHUT UP.

If you want to supporter Andy Uba, go ahead but don't be an idiot because of it.

election is around the corner so what do u expect
Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:24pm On May 05, 2017
andt Uba is in APC haba no way ,OBIANO killed ipob members bye bye for him why can't another man come up
Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by adadike281(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
nwokem, go and sit down. Anambra state is bigger than ogbunike and nkwelezunaka.
Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by Mykelpato(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Obiano is a failure, Mnadinuju is better than Obiano. Pls Andy Uba come and save Anambra from this mess.
Re: I Repeat, Obiano Must Go! by kherington: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
That aguleri clown must be sent back to his village or kuje prison

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Governor, Senator Ali Ndume, Chibok Elders Meet 82 Freed Schoolgirls / Naija Newspapers Now Available / "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.