Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. (6282 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Help Bet9ja Virtual Is Ruining My Life. / 1960bet Have Refused To Pay Me For Over A Month !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. by Endison: 1:41pm On May 05, 2017
Bet9ja mobile seems to have started their own MMM version. For the first time I chose to create and use a Bet9ja account. Luck was on my side and I played and won three different slips in a row last week.

I did the normal transfer procedures to withdraw the money to my bank account. I was told it would take three working days and cannot be made on weekends. I already knew of these rules. I made the first withdrawal last week, but to my chagrin, the money was Transfered back to my Bet9ja account. I assumed it was an error, I initiated another transfer procedure again to my bank account and for the second time, it was reverted back to my Bet9ja account.

I called Customer service to complain, but was told to initiate it one more time, which I did and it was still reverted. I still called Customer Care again, but I was disappointed when I was told to "open a new bank account and New Bet9ja account, that they could not do anything about the Current issue for now. These were the words of one the Customer Service agents named Wasiu. I even availed to give them my log in details to access my account and make the withdrawals for me, but I was told it's not Possible.

As it stands now, I don't know what else to do. Several calls to their Customer service lines are still not fruitful, as they feel lacadastical about it.
I was using a different bet platform before now (name withheld for obvious reasons) and has never had issues with them. But am disappointed that my trial with Bet9ja is yielding falsehood.

This is just an eyeopener to all online users to ask question and observe restraint while using the mobile platform. However, I still believe Bet9ja would still do something to rectify this issue, cos the money is seriously needed.

My ID is Editor1

Lalasticlala, please let the world hear my plight.

Re: Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. by crestedaguiyi: 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
if the presidency can scam its citizens, what do you expect an ordinary business man in the same country.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. by youngest85(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2017
Unfortunately, bet9ja is owned by a biafran
Re: Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. by janeade(f): 1:58pm On May 05, 2017
I will advice u to send d money to anoda account...like Gtbank account....n see if it will work.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. by Ucloaded01: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sometimes the problem is from your bank account especially when there is limit it can take. I had same problem thought they didn't want to pay until I extended highest deposit limit.

(1) (Reply)

New Design Nairaland Logo - Photo / Mobo444 Please Come In N Explain Yourself- Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread. / Hillarious Painting On A Primary School Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.