Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) (39870 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by mamaboy566: 8:53pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
police are not gonna do nothing
atleast give them a trial instead of spamming all post with a wanted tbc seller.abi when dem deal who dey der
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Onyeoguego: 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Chaiii!!!! See finishing

Afta dis reply i had to check for myself ur dp.
You're pretty o, rockin natural hair... yea, u r take home to mama if the attitude i'm seeing in d pix is expressed in real life. But of course expression speaks beta dan d pix. Takia
Asho boi
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
If this happened in Nigeria you will see some idiots coming here to condemn the entire country but now that it happened in London all of them are no where to be found
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2017
gypsey:
sad, this is the fifth stabbing in London within 2 months and they all african descends.

Imagine this, if it was in Nigeria now you will see condemnation here
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Eden hazard of chelsea style of play naw, dribble on d wing and make reverse pass to d centre wia d target is, that's what you did
i ve learnt something new today cool
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Klington: 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
beautiful232:

not even a wife?
well,May someone wish your sister same thing..

Amen
grin grin grin grin.... Don't mind that gee, he's high on something...

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
Klington:
grin grin grin grin.... Don't mind that gee, he's high on something...

I guess so grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by joekachi: 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
Professional criminals are wanted urgently for a very ransom job. Or if u are part of any criminal or fraudulent group email me shap shap! Or any political job available. Mken431@gmail.com
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Movicq(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2017
wydmag:
i believe the Federal Govt of Nigeria wont do anything about it, lets just assume an American was stabbed in Nigeria!!!! we all can guess what will happen>
my guy nothing go still happen
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by pazienza(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2017
There use to be this young brilliant Yoruba boy on this forum many years ago, he was stabbed to death in UK too.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 10:52pm On May 05, 2017
pazienza:
There use to be this young brilliant Yoruba boy on this forum many years ago, he was stabbed to death in UK too.

What was his name/moniker?

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

What was his name/moniker?

Can't remember again. Old members like Ileke idi ( don't know her current moniker) mourned him alot here.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Uchexxy(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2017
wydmag:
i believe the Federal Govt of Nigeria wont do anything about it, lets just assume an American was stabbed in Nigeria!!!! we all can guess what will happen>
"it's boots on d ground and drones overhead" ---Raymond Ray Reddington. Blacklist anyone?
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Dilins(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2017
Scam alert

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by yuki7: 12:57am On May 06, 2017
shut up and use your common sense...if you don't know now be told. nothing will happen
wydmag:
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by madjune(m): 3:03am On May 06, 2017
wydmag:

Who told you the FG would do nothing?

They'd constitute a panel to look into it as usual.
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 3:49am On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:

not even a wife?
well,May someone wish your sister same thing..

Amen
Wife material....

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Klington: 5:01am On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:

I guess so grin
,,,,,, prwti you grin grin grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by wydmag(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2017
madjune:

Who told you the FG would do nothing?

They'd constitute a panel to look into it as usual.
So that they can call NIA to come and negotiate with stacks of dollars bah?

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Mrtony1468(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
so sad
its really sad indeed...

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 06, 2017
evexx1:

To wrote that for a dead person? Are you sure you're mentally sound?
To wrote..chai..pej.
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 7:22am On May 06, 2017
Klington:
cheesy
Klington:
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by evexx1(f): 7:53am On May 06, 2017
elfmann:

To wrote..chai..pej.

I was tipsy typing. Shift pls
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2017
Onyeoguego:
Asho boi

Come again?
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by CrazyOzzy(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2017
Such incidents usually ave a background story. Am suspecting this is d result of a hood disagreement. Very sad
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by Klington: 10:27am On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
cheesy
so you can only afford just one smiley,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stingy babe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo) by beautiful232(f): 10:42am On May 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Klington:
so you can only afford just one smiley,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stingy babe grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Klington:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State / Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.