Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Best Android Apps: The All Time List - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Apps: The All Time List (463 Views)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / "Despacito” Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months / 4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Apps: The All Time List by Spacelord360: 4:52pm On May 05, 2017
Do you know that with the best android apps you can render your laptop useless?

You seem surprised,

You are probably about to skip this post and take me to battle in the comment section.

Please, Just kidding, Let me rephrase.

Do you know that your android device can be a substitute for your laptop when it comes to performing some minor but important tasks?

Yes, I heard you right. (Now I guess am safe).

With your android device you get to do cool and amazing things which you can’t even imagine you can accomplish, but achieving all those is based on how updated you are with your device.

Remembering the early days of phones “in Nigeria” you can bear me witness that there exist a time when you have to take a walk to the call-centre just to connect someone due to limited availability of the device,
My dad told me about a period when you need to walk a long distance just to post a mail,all in the name of information transfer, can’t begin to imagine what his dad told him and the dad before that(if that’s a term)......................................

Get to see what you have been missing in your device with respect to the best apps on playstore such as

1Weather

Blue Mail

Feedly

Gboard......and 6 others

learning how they work so as to make the best out of them

http://techrector.com/best-android-apps/

(1) (Reply)

Yamaha DTX Electric Drums Up For Sale / Microsoft Planner App Now Available On Android And Ios / Wiko Kenny Specs & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.