Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) (3604 Views)

Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos / How To Rewind Brushless Motor (v-man Innovation) / A Homemade Cardboard Rc Airplane (saintsmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
now u are done, just cover it and hold it with robber band.

Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
balance your plane and have a nice flight. Some SOME VIDEOS

Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
ssvm saint smart victor man Igwe .

Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
ready to fly..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
flight test

Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
6 minutes flight time, don't over charge ur battery to 4.2v save ur battery .
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
the plane land it self when battery low, sorry I don't no what to do it, it will not save ur battery, just add ur battery to 9v battery before charging or put it in refrigerators, only if ur battery discharged and die, rise it with this method.

I hope this innovate ur mind and ur knowledge over radio control model, you can now be able to build real rc plane using this step. Thank for your precious time.
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by adenuga558(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
video size is 1kb

1 Like

Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
that one na nairaland problem not my forth ..
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by msani22(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
How can I get transmiter and receiver and proppeler I have done everything exept those thing please help me were will I get them
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2018
to buy rc tx rx click . www.aliexpress.com
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by RCDIY(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2018
victorigwe:
Hi Some of you will be thinking how will I buy stuff to make rc plane, or u don't have any hobby shop in your area nor money , here follow this step's and u can make a free flight autonomous airplane that can fly with out any rx tx or esc nor servo etc , am victor Igwe.

Weldone, chief.
And how will you control it without TX and RX?
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by RCDIY(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2018
victorigwe:
open the cg, were u can install ur battery and switch.

If this is a brushless motor (I can only see two wires as opposed to three for normal brushless motors), where is the speed controller?!
How do you control throttle?

Quite a confusing design
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
RCDIY:

If this is a brushless motor (I can only see two wires as opposed to three for normal brushless motors), where is the speed controller?!
How do you control throttle?

Quite a confusing design

this is not a motor that is normally use for rc, this motor have an inbuild esc, and it use sensor in it, the capacity is 12v 2.50a, you can find it in electronic shops, the motor increase speed when power is in. And more over you can't control it, throw it from a cliff or mountain or hill to glide, it will glide till it power is draw, add up the elevator and glue it, so that it will be gliding facing up, and when it land it will be save, and some V dihedral on the wing, one you balance the cg very well and Vertical stabilize will do the trick and it will fly.
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by RCDIY(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
victorigwe:

this is not a motor that is normally use for rc, this motor have an inbuild esc, and it use sensor in it, the capacity is 12v 2.50a, you can find it in electronic shops, the motor increase speed when power is in. And more over you can't control it, throw it from a cliff or mountain or hill to glide, it will glide till it power is draw, add up the elevator and glue it, so that it will be gliding facing up, and when it land it will be save, and some V dihedral on the wing, one you balance the cg very well and Vertical stabilize will do the trick and it will fly.
My brother, this your design b GA a lot of questions.
How do you bring it back if you can't control it? Or it's supposed to just fly away?!! shocked
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 10:30pm On May 30, 2018
hi guys you cant control an experiment gliding plane, i dont build that type again i have new once check my fb page v-man innovation, i Have new for the world soon i will start posting here again...
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by RCDIY(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2018
victorigwe:
hi guys you cant control an experiment gliding plane, i dont build that type again i have new once check my fb page v-man innovation, i Have new for the world soon i will start posting here again...

You've answered none of all the questions I have asked. Instead of making stuff clearer, you confuse them the more.
I have no further questions, bro. Good luck in your innovations.
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 11:47pm On May 22, 2019
ok i am back on the question, this plane work like glider and it need a small power to make it continue to glide further and further, the plane motor is a dc fan 2.50a esc inbuit, when u make a better calculating it will glide, talking about the control u can't control it, when u hand lunch it continue to fly round as u make the rudder to move a little bit right or left and elevator up, it will fly round till it comes down.
Just like a rubber bound power plane.
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 12:08am On May 23, 2019
see the explaination of newer model, but the motor i use is not that stroung, i add dys motor later after, see video, if what i am doing is good and helpful please subscribe,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0RNGVKirU
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 6:56am On May 23, 2019
i creat new things now here is how to make crazy flight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11lt_523aWk
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On May 23, 2019
Good job engineer smiley

You should consider going into mass drone production. Why not?

Do you have any idea what it would cost to scale this up to piloted fly machine?
Re: Homemade Free Flight Airplane (v-man Innovation) by victorigwe: 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Good job engineer smiley

You should consider going into mass drone production. Why not?

Do you have any idea what it would cost to scale this up to piloted fly machine?

i can make a mass drone or quad using arduino, but drone are bound as i see it in Nigeria, it will only cost only money and time and sorport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How TO Get Up To 1GB Free Data On Any Network With Flaim App / Www.imo.com Sign Up , Imo Login And Imo Download / Humans Have Less Than 200yrs To Survive On Earth--- Stephen Hawking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.