Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) (36326 Views)

Obiano To Commission JOSAN Integrated Rice Mills & Farms -photos / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by davidif: 1:45am On May 06, 2017
I have said it time and again that the govt should not be the driver of Agriculture or the economy. It should be the people. That's how you sustain development in the long run. All this nonsense where the govt runs almost everything is the reason this country is still living beyond its potential.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Invisibleojay(m): 3:38am On May 06, 2017
Please where is this shonga farm located,??
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by juman(m): 5:35am On May 06, 2017
adem30:
The same Shonga farm that this Saraki used N70b to plant rice over ten years ago and till now the rice never germinated. Armed Robber politician, enslaving my dear state

The farm was largely a fraud.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by juman(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2017
femtopyy:
Saraki is d owner of d farm o.

When the farm started he claimed the farm belong to the state and the white partners, but later claimed it belong to him.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:34am On May 06, 2017
symbolofhope:
wehdonesir omo mutairu lagbaji

sarathief of kwaraoption state

look at maiguard fatahi Ahmed Omo odo saraki

salary has not being paid

kwara state monthly calender is 45 days a month

afterall nah 33k you will still pay HND Holder

RIP kwara state

I weep for my state

why hnd holder no gree enter farm or become senator
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:35am On May 06, 2017
Teel012:
so, visiting d farm changes d amount that was used to plant rice or import cattle to produce tshonga milk?? Abi? na so una dey mumu una age.
Abi how many people tshonga farm don epp? name 2 people u know who earn their daily bread there on nairaland and we go support tshonga farm. oh don't forget that d money of d state was used to establish d farm but now it's owned by harmony holdings, which is in turn owned by Mr Senate president just like every major industry in Kwara. Oya defend bukola as na him dey feed ur family.
so you prefer he loot the money and keep inside Osborne towers or soakaway
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:36am On May 06, 2017
vickylincon:
bro..the guy's claim may be wrong but I lived in Ilorin for almost a decade and I can tell you that saraki syphoned money from that project..
you rather he siphon with nothing on ground
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:37am On May 06, 2017
adem30:

You need to check your brain, even if you are a paid slowpoke to support these fools. which useless research you made on shonga? where were you when my parents as a civil servant were forced to pay for shonga product which they never received. So because they are talking about poultry here we can not make reference to the atrocities these crooks have committed in the past?
your parents pay for wetin dem no see for hand. no wonder you're thinking like this. it's hereditary
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:38am On May 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
Don't realise that white man does not allow us choose our leaders?
If our leader start to show signs of patriotism competence and independence, white man removes him and replace with stooges like Saraki.

Why do you think the white man poisoned Buhari in London?
but Mugabe show say you fit escape dem na
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:42am On May 06, 2017
adem30:

Guy, don't let send the type of Shango Ooni of Ife sent to Oba of Lagos Palace to strick you down. Just because Saraki paid you as media propaganda you won't get off my mention. Tell me where those rice he planted with billions of Naira are today? Tell me where it was sold, Tell me how much it was sold or you await Ooni shango strick

Omo Ale jatijati, Alatenuje
does this look like rice farm to you? all this nous mouth no Kuma pass nairaland. I'm sure you don't even vote.
so your opinion is null and void. inconsequential
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:51am On May 06, 2017
tendercruise1:

I guess you not in kwara those expatriate were collecting 500k basic salary excluding other monies and none of the product is consume in kwara it's shipped out that farm is saraki own they just using kwara monies to run it after all every thing in kwara has been contracted to saraki company harmony holding
so they shipping the workers salary out ba. they working for free. guy at all at all na in bad pass. if every governor minister commission's senator rep president chairman and councillor ambassador all invested their stolen money, do you think we would be in this mess. grow up
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:52am On May 06, 2017
davidif:
I have said it time and again that the govt should not be the driver of Agriculture or the economy. It should be the people. That's how you sustain development in the long run. All this nonsense where the govt runs almost everything is the reason this country is still living beyond its potential.
our ppl don't want to work or risk anything. they want ready made white collar jobs..den no wan enter farm
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Teel012(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2017
mikolo80:
so you prefer he loot the money and keep inside Osborne towers or rockaway

If u're not from Kwara state then pls apologise and delete your comment cos u don't even know what's going on and if you are and you're not close enough to the people in power, find a sincere someone who is and ask questions, let them educate u.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:59am On May 06, 2017
Teel012:

If u're not from Kwara state then pls apologise and delete your comment cos u don't even know what's going on and if you are and you're not close enough to the people in power, find a sincere someone who is and ask questions, let them educate u.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I don't have to be an igbomina to know he's a thief. but when una no gree get una act together. why him no go de form baba oloye. when we go de produce 51 candidate. how won't he win with just ilorin votes.crying won't solve sheet. time to get in the game and challenge the local champion.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Teel012(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2017
The reasoning of some people is just very simplistic. So in your heads it's good to steal the civil servants money or deduct a certain percentage by force to set up businesses that only benefits yourself just cos you can?? U people are the reason Nigeria hasn't progressed. I'm surprised most of you hear of the farm but you've never seen the product and you come here to support blindly. No wonder there is a ruling class in Nigeria cos it sounds like some of you have just decided that wisdom is only for anybody who has more money than yourselves. When the time comes their kids who don't know anything, who have never experienced the everyday hustle of a typical Nigerian will still come and Lord over you and your kids. Well, wetin be my own? Till Nigerian youth get sense, me n my family dey run for the country. before u say na people like me dey spoil d country, I tried to cope, but the laid back and ever adaptive mentality of Nigerians(zombie mentality) is the problem not the leaders.
Note: Our leaders are right to do the things they do, cos Nigerian youth/working class are too cowardly to stand up and fight for their future and the future of their kids.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Teel012(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2017
mikolo80:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I don't have to be an igbomina to know he's a thief. but when una no gree get una act together. why him no go de form baba oloye. when we go de produce 51 candidate. how won't he win with just ilorin votes.crying won't solve sheet. time to get in the game and challenge the local champion.

U know its more than just voting.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:12am On May 06, 2017
Teel012:

U know its more than just voting.
no it ain't. but voting is more than just thumbprinting
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:17am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Teel012 post=56253911]
U know its more than just voting. Shake you know we vote everyday every time we make a decision to collect rice every time we pay for things we shouldn't every time we hail these criminals, defend them based on tribe or religion or some other sentiment instead of calling them out. name and shame. just imagine ppl attacking buhari instead of 'punishing ' Jonathan for his ineptitude with insults he deserves we say he's a hero. what did he do for his ppl yet they ready to die for the nincompoop /quote]
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2017
adem30:

Guy, don't let send the type of Shango Ooni of Ife sent to Oba of Lagos Palace to strick you down. Just because Saraki paid you as media propaganda you won't get off my mention. Tell me where those rice he planted with billions of Naira are today? Tell me where it was sold, Tell me how much it was sold or you await Ooni shango strick

Omo Ale jatijati, Alatenuje
You are very in secured. So because I disagree with your view point, I must be a Saraki's agent! You have a very lazy mind. Instead of you to argue your point, you've resulted into insults and abuses, I won't join you on that because that's a reflection of whom you are.
On the rice, I didn't stumble on one fact to support that rice was ever grown on that farm during my two weeks work there. If I have any supporting facts (writeups, Internet links etc) on your claim, I will revisit the farm to update my knowledge. I will join you to write a petition to EFCC.
A simple question for you is whether you've ever been on that farm. Don't let's politicise everything.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by adem30: 8:16am On May 06, 2017
Lifestone:

You are very in secured. So because I disagree with your view point, I must be a Saraki's agent! You have a very lazy mind. Instead of you to argue your point, you've resulted into insults and abuses, I won't join you on that because that's a reflection of whom you are.
On the rice, I didn't stumble on one fact to support that rice was ever grown on that farm during my two weeks work there. If I have any supporting facts (writeups, Internet links etc) on your claim, I will revisit the farm to update my knowledge. I will join you to write a petition to EFCC.
A simple question for you is whether you've ever been on that farm. Don't let's politicise everything.

Can you now see how you are exposing yourself? You did not know about the rice project, yet you were defending him as your mini God, so because you did not know about the rice project does that mean that others don't know? I did not dispute this current project, but this can never cover up for the atrocities he has committed
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2017
adem30:

Can you now see how you are exposing yourself? You did not know about the rice project, yet you were defending him as your mini God, so because you did not know about the rice project does that mean that others don't know? I did not dispute this current project, but this can never cover up for the atrocities he has committed
But try visit that farm, you will become like me. Check my posts, I am defending the farm not Saraki.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by sonety2k(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2017
cool
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by 8kingz(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2017
Lifestone:

What beer palour coment is this, we are talking about poultry you are talking about rice, what's the bearing. I have done a research work on that farm before and your claim is a complete lie. Why would you come online to deceive people, why not visit the farm and heal your ignorance. If we see what is good we must accept.
I used to be a critic of that farm until I visited the place
Oga, no matter wat they do on that farm, it is still a product of corruption. Saraki use kwara state money to build it and after claimed it belong to private investors and first bank... They don't even feed kwarans from the farm yields, they export it abroad...
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by tyeenigga(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2017
Our Senate President used my Kwara state as collateral, if you taste the milk produced some years back it's not tasty. He planted rice the rice Neva grow, scam
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by adem30: 11:16am On May 06, 2017
Lifestone:

But try visit that farm, you will become like me. Check my posts, I am defending the farm not Saraki.

You should try and understand me as well, I never told you that this so called Poultry does not exist. What I am telling you is the Billions of naira looted in the name of planting rice we never see for over 15yrs.

We all knew when Kebbi/Lagos rice started and we all witnessed when it was sold withing 6months.

Where was Tshonga rice sold? after spending Billions of naira on it.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2017
ok
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by olushola777(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2017
Lifestone:

What beer palour coment is this, we are talking about poultry you are talking about rice, what's the bearing. I have done a research work on that farm before and your claim is a complete lie. Why would you come online to deceive people, why not visit the farm and heal your ignorance. If we see what is good we must accept.
I used to be a critic of that farm until I visited the place
...Oga that Tshonga farm you see now is originally meant to be a rice farm before that crook call Bukola Change the story after stealing the money involved in it #70b... haha #70b na beans... Ole
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2017
I learnt from a friend (who should know) that this farm is arguably the most advanced, modern and properly managed enterprise of its type anywhere in Africa.

They are also scaling up almost on a bi-yearly basis to meet demands and improve outputs.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by davidif: 11:03pm On May 07, 2017
mikolo80:
our ppl don't want to work or risk anything. they want ready made white collar jobs..den no wan enter farm

Its not their fault, its the job of the fed govt to create a climate where it is easy to run a business but they have failed to do it time and again. Nigeria consistently ranks as one of the most difficult nations to set up a business in. There is hardly any infrastructure. There are no loans and even if there are, the interest rates are too high (prohibitive) but instead of the govt to focus on that they are trying to stand in the gap to create a wealth themselves which is not sustainable in the long run.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mikolo80: 3:09am On May 08, 2017
davidif:

Its not their fault,
yes it is
I used to be like you
nobody owes you anything
politicians are fighting for their own
we better fight for ours

its the job of the fed govt to create a climate
it's our job to elect non useless ppl
and stop collecting rice

where it is easy to run a business but they have failed to do it time and again. Nigeria consistently ranks as one of the most difficult nations to set up a business in.
naija is one of the easiest places to stay a business once tot have your money. even oil biz, just settle the needful

o boy for Yankee you go fear number of permit just to open hairdressing salon

There is hardly any infrastructure.

agreed but Nda byoi get us be dat
its not easy but it is worth it

There are no loans

there are

and even if there are, the interest rates are too high (prohibitive)

cooperative loans are not
and the profit here no be here o
you can make profit from 1 axre in Nigeria but even 5000 acres you'll be struggling to survive in Yankee so ojoro cancel
but instead of the govt to focus on that they are trying to stand in the gap to create a wealth themselves which is not sustainable in the long run.
this is why we need to go to our ground game or perish. no time to lament like our elders lamented for 56yrs

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:07am On May 26, 2017
thunderrider:
Tshonga farms again!

Deception 101

Kontiniu

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.