Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" (307 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" by Splicit(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2017
http://bodexng.com/2017/05/kogi-government-threatens-sack-striking-doctors-says-no-work-no-pay/

The Kogi Government on Friday, threatened to terminate the appointment of any of its staff, under its health sector, that participates in the ongoing indefinite strike by doctors in the state. Mrs Kehinde Lawal, the State’s acting Head of Service, made the threat in a circular she signed in Lokoja on Friday.

According to her, the state government will also adopt the policy of ‘no work no pay’ for any doctor on strike.

Lawal further said government was doing its best to make sure that all the salary arrears of cleared officers, by the screening committee, would be paid within the shortest time possible.

Re: Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" by nNEOo(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2017
I wanted to ask for source but I saw it...op,
but op I choose not to Blv that source simple...
Re: Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" by nNEOo(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
am second to comment...
Re: Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" by nNEOo(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2017
third to comment......
if not for that buhari attended Jumat as an achievement, I would have taken the fourth spot but let me leave it for the sake of our dyeing president
Re: Kogi Government Threatens Sack Of Striking Doctors, Says "No Work, No Pay" by eleko1: 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
undecided Shakara oloje.

(1) (Reply)

Saved Or Lost / Get A Body Relief Wiith Phyil Fresh / How To Prevent Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.