Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website (601 Views)

Between Everyknows And Nibernet Which Question And Answer Platform Is Better? / Any Question And Answer Site Like Quora In Nigeria / Wordpress Gurus And Enthusiasts, Biko Help And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website by Otisjay10: 8:59pm On May 05, 2017
Hey guys i want to create a question and answer website.. How do i go about it??
Thanks
Re: I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website by cyberwaver(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2017
What is the QnA website about, what are the features you need?.
Re: I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website by kraciprogrammer: 11:16pm On May 05, 2017
Otisjay10:
Hey guys i want to create a question and answer website.. How do i go about it??
Thanks
visit r3ktech. com/quote
Re: I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website by Otisjay10: 12:29pm On May 06, 2017
cyberwaver:
What is the QnA website about, what are the features you need?.

the problem is how will i advertise it if i create one
Re: I Want To Create A Question And Answer Website by havilahconsults: 11:11pm On May 06, 2017
We are experts in all kinds of web development including peer-to-peer community (2:1, 3:1 and M-M-M script development), e/woo-commerce website at cheaper rates. Visit www.havilahconsults.org

N.B: Pay after service. We have samples to show you....

We have other great offers. Call or Whatsapp 07067190222 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

OZIP Malware Has Hijacked My Chrome Broswer. How Do I Remove It? / How To Valid US And UK Address To Register And Verify Google Adsense / How To Setup Yoast SEO Plugin Wordpress SEO By Yoast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.