Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain (338 Views)

Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son / Happening Now At Benue State University / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain by Mightyodi: 9:50pm On May 05, 2017
happening now I came out and something made me to look up to the sky I noticed a round ring of cloud around the moon, I just imagine what it could possibly be. geographers please help me explain what it is.
Re: Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain by Qudbell(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2017
its called halo
Re: Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain by Tolexander: 10:00pm On May 05, 2017
Mightyodi:
happening now I came out and something made me to look up to the sky I noticed a round ring of cloud around the moon, I just imagine what it could possibly be. geographers please help me explain what it is.
it is called halo. it happens when there is reflection and refraction of light by the ice crystals around the moon.

This is similar to the formation of rainbow when the reflection and refraction happens to the sunlight.
Re: Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain by sinaj(f): 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
Lol I noticed it too

(1) (Reply)

Relevance Of Risk Management In Public Corporation / Post Utme Screening Should Be Cancelled. / Admin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.