Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash (38597 Views)

Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Son Cooking As She Advises Women To Teach Their Sons / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by GENTLETEE(m): 3:59am On May 06, 2017
So sorry! RIP
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by Cumil: 6:03am On May 06, 2017
Take heart girl
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by dat9jaguy(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

May the Almighty God comfort her family

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by LydayBobo(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2017
;
slap1:

When?
grin
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by MarieSucre(f): 8:02am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:
He is a Mosogar man, from Ethiope West LGA of Delta State. Such a vibrant man who birthed a beautiful and talented actress!

RIP Ose. Vwo fo'honre r'Akpo vwe nurhe.

I actually thought she was from Edo state because of her name.
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by ezefrank87(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2017
aktolly54:
pray 4 u? have I pray for .myself?
Yet u are seeking help for your little sister,shame on you bro
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by excel101(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2017
Too sad, RIP
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by fratermathy(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

I actually thought she was from Edo state because of her name.

She was actually born and bred in Benin City! But she's from Delta State. Her name is an Urhobo name which means brother/sister/friend, depending on context of usage.
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by sweetilicious(f): 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
Rest in peace daddy
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by timilehin007(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2017
Leoswaggs:
RIP would have been better

Eyahh you are right though but remember in every situation we are told ro stoll gv glory. He giveth and He taketh who are we to question His decision. I thought for myself that i wish i could overturn the situation but i realised i had no ability to only God has the final say
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by sshalom(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
Very sad. May GOD comfort and hold the family together. RIP
Re: Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash by aktolly54(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2017
ezefrank87:

Yet u are seeking help for your little sister,shame on you bro
my sister is fine, am a boss, charity begin from home, I love my mom, father, sister and brother before I love anybody (girlfriend). Issues about my sister is resolved already

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash / Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja / #10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.