Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? (1133 Views)

Business Software Built By A Nairalander / Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay? / Which Programming Pdfs Do You Recommend For A Web Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by techcloud(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2017
Hello house. Please I need a good developer to help in developing a business solution software.

A point of sales software that take care of the over all running of a supermarket /boutiques /etc shops. Something related to Quickbooks pos 8.0/9.0

We want the developer to build and design for us. More like building and selling it to us.

Like how much will that cost and the duration of the project?

Thanks fam
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by ellagabs(f): 10:53pm On May 05, 2017
hola Ismail 070.6386.9634
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by JLINE(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2017
Call Tobe Faloye 08095727528. He is very good.
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by sunnyben: 7:46am On May 06, 2017
@op, you don't need someone to develop a solution for you, what you need is someone to install a POS software for you.

There's no point re-inventing the wheel. It will take months to achieve the quality of Quickbooks and this will definitely cost you more. From stock management/inventory, purchase orders, bar code reader integration etc.

I'm a software developer so I know what I'm saying. I have done the inventory part before and I did it because there was prospect for getting multiple clients to use it, though it didn't later work out.

Just get someone to install and customize Quickbooks or a variant for you.
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by globalink: 2:02pm On May 06, 2017
I can design it for you perfectly,contact me for commication. Phone no:07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by zando64: 2:32pm On May 06, 2017
Contact white wireless on 08034609308 or 08086501531
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by techcloud(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
sunnyben:
@op, you don't need someone to develop a solution for you, what you need is someone to install a POS software for you.

There's no point re-inventing the wheel. It will take months to achieve the quality of Quickbooks and this will definitely cost you more. From stock management/inventory, purchase orders, bar code reader integration etc.

I'm a software developer so I know what I'm saying. I have done the inventory part before and I did it because there was prospect for getting multiple clients to use it, though it didn't later work out.

Just get someone to install and customize Quickbooks or a variant for you.

Thanks for the response bro. What I need isn't Quickbooks. I know Quickbooks. I want my own version developed, I'm a bit of a coder too. I want the developer to design mine for me based on my specifications and I'll want to have the source code too for future modifications.
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by RealWealth22: 10:40am On May 08, 2017
check my signature for my contact we have develop numerous software application for our client.
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by danzurconsult: 10:55am On May 08, 2017
Reach out to me on this line: 08058484433
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by Monatyk(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
I am aware of how difficult it may be to locate a good application that works well and allows you to accomplish everything you want without spending a lot of money on it. Then you should be aware that at https://gennextsoftwaresolutions.com/ you can download Windows apps for free, which makes many online users extremely pleased as it is just what they need. Due to the importance of this in a situation like this, I like to only utilize reputable sources.
Re: I Need A Business Software Developed. Anyone? Can You Recommend Anyone? by tollyboy5(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is a 2017 topic lol

(1) (Reply)

Coding Competition / E-commerce Startup Company (interested Programmers Only) / Why Python & Django Are Your Top Choice For Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.