Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Should I Do; How My Mother Was Battered By A Police Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Should I Do; How My Mother Was Battered By A Police Man (394 Views)

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do; How My Mother Was Battered By A Police Man by danwilliams4u(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2017
Hi nairalanders;I want to keep it short and simple, while coming back from work this evening I met my mother crying, I confronted her and asked for the reason while she was crying, she ignored me and said nothing. I went inside and asked my younger brother what is wrong with mom, only for him to give me the biggest shock of my life that my mom was beaten by our police neighbour because of NEPA bill. at this point I was angry and furious, I went to fight him but I was held back and told not to fight him because he is a police man. the problem now is that I am confuse and helpless. the person who is surpose to protect her is the person harming her. PLS NLANDERS I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICE AND SOLUTION, I resides in ENUGU.
#saynotoviolenceagainstwomen.
lalasticlala pls do the needfull and god will bless you.
Re: What Should I Do; How My Mother Was Battered By A Police Man by emmahardgun(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2017
my brother dnt jst get mad get a lawyer shapaly abeg and promise to sue him
Re: What Should I Do; How My Mother Was Battered By A Police Man by Onwardvic(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2017
sue him of course but before then make sure you have enough evidence to avoid wasting of your resources.
Re: What Should I Do; How My Mother Was Battered By A Police Man by jamex93(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2017
omo go file case

(1) (Reply)

Mob Beat 2 Nigerians Accused Of Selling Drugs To Students In South Africa / Details About The Escaped Chibok Girl / EFCC Top Official Allegedly Purchased Houses, 474 Hectares Of Land [documents]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.