Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Wow! Murinho Says He Wants To Make Peace With Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wow! Murinho Says He Wants To Make Peace With Arsene Wenger (555 Views)

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement / How Long Will Arsenal Stick With Arsene Wenger ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Murinho Says He Wants To Make Peace With Arsene Wenger by bigCassava: 11:55pm On May 05, 2017
The two managers have had a spicy relationship, the history of which dates back to 2005, a time when both of them were at the peak of their powers and competing for major honours.
“I am open always in life to everything, for peace,” he said.
“What is important when you are a competitor is you give absolutely everything to win the next game. I do not make of
it a managers’ fight. I want that my team shows up and gives a performance on Sunday and plays well.”
There has been much talk about Jose Mourinho possibly fielding a weakened side against the Gunners because of the Europa League semi-final, but Wenger is not having any of that as the Frenchman expects United to play a strong XI.
“We focus on our performance,” he said. “I don’t know what Manchester United will do. We know they have a massive squad with quality players. No matter who plays, they will have a strong team out. Only a top-level performance will get us the win we want. Both teams are in the position where they have to win the game to have a little chance to be in the top four.”
Arsene Wenger was also questioned about a potential decline following his departure. As expected, the Professor answered in style.
“No, it can as well go better from when I leave one day,” he mused. “You know, when you are such a long time at a club like I am, like Ferguson was, it is a little bit like when you have children. Even when you are not there any more, you want them to be happy.

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/05/wow-murinho-says-he-want-to-make-peace.html?m=1
Re: Wow! Murinho Says He Wants To Make Peace With Arsene Wenger by Dalastically: 12:33am On May 06, 2017
Arsenal (1) vs (1) man utd
Correct score

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Takes To Youngsters As Manchester United Faces Rystal Palace / Best Football Predictions 2nd July Sunday / Danilo Reveals Why He Chose To Join Man City Over Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.