Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Hundred Yards Wife Material! Kim Kardashian Collaborates With Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hundred Yards Wife Material! Kim Kardashian Collaborates With Husband (489 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hundred Yards Wife Material! Kim Kardashian Collaborates With Husband by SynCityNg: 11:55pm On May 05, 2017
Kim Kardashian has announced a new kids clothing line in collaboration with husband Kanye West.

Last year, West hinted at his plans for a children’s clothing range, saying in an interview with Vogue: “I want to do 200 stores in the next year, but that’s just me saying what I want. I’m not saying it’ll definitely happen, but you might as well state out loud what you want, as that’ll put you one step closer to getting it”.

Now Kardashian has announced that their company The Kids Supply will launch tomorrow (May 5). She tweeted: “For the past few years Kanye and I have made almost all of our kids clothes and we have collaborated on a new kids line… TheKidsSupply has been what we’ve been working on for a long time. I’m so excited about this!”

Kardashian also hinted that there would be a pop-up store in Calabasas, the area of Los Angeles where the couple live...read on Syncityng.com (under literary circle)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Defends Dammy Krane In New IG Post / The Naming Ceremony Of Seyi And Layal Tinubu’s Newborn Daughter, Amira Titilayo / Couple Used Motorcycle For Their Wedding At Istanbul, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.