Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music (769 Views)

"How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music by Americanceleb: 12:42am On May 06, 2017
After the album ANACONDA by Niki ,a lot went wrong between the famous celebrities but playfully Niki was wrong watch out. Please send your comment.it is welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUwMRYSB48
Re: Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music by Dalastically: 12:44am On May 06, 2017
After everything Wayne did for her??! ... Bad

Re: Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music by YungJo207(m): 5:28am On May 06, 2017
Let the battle begin Lol....I will bet my last 2kobo on wayne anything any day, see Nicki ooo she no even call drake she dey call her boss, well Wayne is a legend anytime any day and she can take that to the bank even only carter 3 kill all her album since Wayne sign her, na joke sha but Wayne didn't find that funny, freestyle battle head to head Nicki would be dead and buried...

I am master Wayne I have just swallow the keys to the house of pain, no I ainn't positive and definite, better lock my casket tight so I don't let the devil in yeah it just me and my guitar, bitch it the carter3, am a god is this is what I bless em with, bitch am me so you.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music by TeamLeader(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2017
Nicki will not see draw..... Ungrateful human
Re: Lil Wayne Felt Bad As NIKIMINAJ Told Him She Is Better Than Him In Music by OKorowanta: 8:13am On May 06, 2017
TeamLeader:
Nicki will not see draw..... Ungrateful human

Take am easy.
Na joke dem dey na.shuo!

(1) (Reply)

#thestolensong:- 9jaflaver Compares Phyno, And Pia Mia "I'm A Fan" Release Dates / Deola Sagoe, A Popular Icon And A Leading Woman Of African Fashion / I Am The Nigerian Nightmare, I Want To Fight Anthony Joshua In Lagos -tyson Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.