Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started (458 Views)

Toefl Test Date/score Posting Date/ Downloadable Pdf Availability. Picture Avail / Jamb Secret Every Candidate Must Know To Ace JAMB 2019/2020 / IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2017
WHAT THE TOEFL TEST IS ALL ABOUT
This is a list of all you need to know about the TOEFL test which is taken and also accepted almost worldwide.

Let me start by telling you what the full meaning of TOEFL is, it is obvious some of you are just hearing it for the first time or probably have not cared to know its full meaning. TOEFL stands for “Test Of English as a Foreign Language”.
It would also be of interest to let you know that the TOEFL test is accepted by over 8,000 institutions in over 130 countries of the world. This mean you can use the TOEFL result to sort out issues widely.
Now let me hop over to giving you the list of things you need to know about the TOEFL itself. I will answer most of the frequently asked questions about TOEFL and also provide answers to some of the salient questions you hardly ask about TOEFL. Sit tight and cross your belt, its gonna be a smooth ride here>>>http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/05/what-toefl-test-all-about/
Re: Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2017
Almost all scholarship schemes demand for the TOEFL test score so if you have any dream of winning a scholarship, this post is for you
Re: Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started by sewuun(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Thank God I found topic this like on nairaland have sat for TOEFL once and I must say it didn't go well as I thought so I didn't bother to check it si am considering IETLS from the youtube video I download it seems ietls is kind of easier than TOEFL any ideal on this please reply
Re: Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2017
sewuun:
Thank God I found topic this like on nairaland have sat for TOEFL once and I must say it didn't go well as I thought so I didn't bother to check it si am considering IETLS from the youtube video I download it seems ietls is kind of easier than TOEFL any ideal on this please reply

Yea, IETLS is also good, you can go for it.

Success.
Re: Toefl Test -all You Need To Know To About It And How To Get Started by BOOKERPAGE(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2017
IETLS; ANOTHER GOOD SUBSTITUTE

(1) (Reply)

W / Bill Gates Tweeted That Every Student Should Read This Book / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.