Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) (624 Views)

Sabo Nanono: It Is Unpatriotic To Sell 50kg Local Rice More Than N15,000 / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / WIKE And His Government Insensitive To The Plight Rivers State Idp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by hornyofife: 9:06am On May 06, 2017
I feel like crying for these people.the same government they stood under the sun to vote for.

worse is the fact that we are experiencing harsh economic times. so painful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScEq1GSBybE

1 Like

Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by bewla(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2017
we go
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by cktheluckyman: 9:19am On May 06, 2017
Really pathetic!!! Were they given quit notice and they failed to move out or what?
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2017
My muscle head governor,Ambode is working grin
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by obonujoker(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2017
Good... next market to demolish is Ketu, mile 12, Balogun....

Itesiwaju eko....

Ambode is working.... stop complaining.... Remember government is not about the masses buh white elephant projects to benefit the pockets of thieves.....

Itesiwaju joor..... cheesy
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by fizzy4luv(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
Well sentiments aside, I know the state Govt would have communicated to them before the act in one way or the other. What i find becoming a terrible trend with this present dispensation is going to demolish all this market in the night . This i think is the aspect the people in charge should be cautioned on . Some if not all this people have their wares in the stores and also keep proceeds overnight in their shops. you demolish their shop with wares and money inside is an act i think should be frowned at.

1 Like

Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by Justuceleague2: 2:03pm On May 06, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Well sentiments aside [b]I know the state Govt would have communicated to them before the act in one way or the othe[/b]r What i find becoming a terrible trend with this present dispensation is going to demolish all this market in the night . This i think is the aspect the people in charge should be cautioned on . Some if not all this people have their wares in the stores and also keep proceeds overnight in their shops. you demolish their shop with wares and money inside is an act i think should be frowned at.

Sense!
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by OreMI22: 2:28pm On May 06, 2017
God will judge these people calling themselves leaders in Nigeria.

They will not provide jobs or social security support to Nigerians. yet are quick to destroy livelihood of the few trying to survive honestly.

God will judge them.
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by liftedhigh: 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
It is well
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2017
OreMI22:
God will judge these people calling themselves leaders in Nigeria.

They will not provide jobs or social security support to Nigerians. yet are quick to destroy livelihood of the few trying to survive honestly.

God will judge them.
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by wawappl: 3:38pm On May 06, 2017
this is bad. they for give them 2 days to pack their things
Re: Sabo Market Demolishion: Why Is Government Insensitive (video) by Lyoncrescent: 5:19pm On May 06, 2017
This should have been done in the day or evening. So many of these women keep proceeds of their sales in their shops and it's highly insensitive for their goods to have been destroyed alongside the buildings. I won't be suprised if this was a conspiracy between some developers and the ikorodu local government in conjunction with an insider in alausa. This one won't trend or make front page cos it's not nuli juice. I hope seun and lalastica push this to front page to raise social consciousness that even if the demolition was necessary the manner it was done is demonic. Over to you modetators. Mynd44 and OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

This Man Predicted The Release Of Chibok Girls Few Days Ago. He Is Not A Pastor / Capture This Photo Of Babangida Aliyu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.