Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china,india And Ship To Nigeria Easily - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china,india And Ship To Nigeria Easily (707 Views)

Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china,india And Ship To Nigeria Easily by jimmy212(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2017
Hi....

I have noticed that so many people like to buy things from Uk,Us,China and India but sometimes have problems paying online or shipping it down to Nigeria. I can help you buy whatever you want and send it to Nigeria either by Cargo or courier depending on the product directly to your doorstep. The things dont have to be from online stores. I buy things from market and send to people too. Just tell me the product and I'll make inquiries about it and tell you the cost contact me on whatsapp: +917349049514

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Duplex For Sale At Atlantic View Estate Lekki / House Cleaning Service / Call An Interior Designer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.