Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State (34986 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by exlinkleads(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2017
A 60-year-old man identified as Abubakar Abdulkadir has been arrested for allegedly being in possession of roasted human parts in Taraba State.

Speaking on Friday in Jalingo, the state capital, the spokesperson for the Police Command in the state, David Misal said Abdulkadir was apprehended at Alin-Gora Village in Ardo-kola Council Area of the state.

Misal said the suspect was arrested with body parts suspected to be that of his “nephew, Ali Gimba, who was reported missing since April 27.” According to Misal:

“He was found in possession of body parts of the missing boy. He roasted part of the boy’s body and loaded it in a sack. “We also recovered a knife and a hoe which the suspect used in digging a hole to pour and cover the boy’s blood,”

“We want to know the purpose of this crime. Is it for ritual; to eat the flesh, or for sale.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/60yrs-old-man-arrested-with-roasted.html

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by sleepyeyez(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2017
I don dey suspect all dem suya wey aboki dey sell me sef. U sure say person no go boycott am for now

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Partnerbiz2: 11:00am On May 06, 2017
Oops
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by serverconnect(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2017
Trending since this week is human parts. So no animal parts again. The world is coming to an end.

6 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Nobody: 11:29am On May 06, 2017
There are somethings u will read on Nairaland and u won't know how or what to comment.

#amshortofwords.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by udoyoung(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
That's why I don't eat suya
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Igboesika: 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Check the man's background,he has afonja moooozlem blood in him. I repeat, check his background properly.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Nothing wey we no go see and hear for Nigeria. Hin turn hin cousin to Bushmeat....... Diaris God O......

3 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by awa(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Na waohhh... Wetin man pikin no go hear for Naija

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by momodub: 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Na wah
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Franzinni: 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
I think the world has become worse than the days of Noah...
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by JuneOctober(f): 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
undecided animals haven't finished in Taraba state, that I am very sure of. What is he doing with roasted human parts? Gosh! I give up, I really give up

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by imehga32(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
Wetin man pikin no go see??
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by sorry1(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
dtruth50:
i pity ur teachers n parents who do not train u on manners
I pity your parents who didn't teach u to mind your business.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by cerowo(f): 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
This is so heartless embarassed
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by fearNORTH: 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
Was he an apprentice in Ogun state

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Franzinni: 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
sorry1:
fuccking Yoruba Muslim.
you can't be for real....

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by imehga32(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2017
This one is strong
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:
I don dey suspect all dem suya wey aboki dey sell me sef. U sure say person no go boycott am for now

Lmaooooo....u no well! Am not a fan of suya dou
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2017
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by GeneralOjukwu: 12:48pm On May 06, 2017
sorry1:
fuccking Yoruba Muslim.

Are you that afraid of Aboki? Even ONLINE?

The fastest way to make a Developer Jew win 100m Olympics? Call ABOKI..... shocked

Chineke ! Chukwudi, wait for me nah shocked

23 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by Eddygourdo(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2017
no wonder the suya in that part of Nigeria is very tasty. hmmmmm guess I need to send the names of my enemies and EXes to taraba and of course the south west.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by emeijeh(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2017
Namecheckers where art thou?

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State by latsy: 12:48pm On May 06, 2017
sorry1:
fuccking Yoruba Muslim.
And someone congratulated your parents the day you were born.
What a waste of sperm and egg.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) / Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun / Ayomide Olaribigbe Declared Wanted By Police In United Kingdom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.