Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter (648 Views)

Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 2nd Daughter / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by IratzsMicheal(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2017
Popular Nigerian musician, Davido in his recent snap-chat story has revealed that is unborn daughter will be named Hailey.

Davido is said to be expecting his 2nd daughter tomorrow. The IF crooner set to celebrate is second daughter in style.

https://newscantell..com.ng/2017/05/davido-reveals-name-of-his-2nd-daughter.html

Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by chiefolododo(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2017
Na girl she still be?
Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by sleepyeyez(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2017
ADAMU: know what my first childs name gon be?

IDOWU: u b celebrity?

ADAMU: no

Idowu: so why should I give a f^ck?
Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by Ajoboss(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2017
D only thing I can say is;
Dis life na wa!
Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by Kondomatic(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2017
I miss the days when certain things remained in people's head
Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by decatalyst(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2017
The Lord Baby donator himself grin

Baddest baby daddy in town!
Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by BerryAnny(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2017
Proud Babydaddy!!! Hailey,yhu ar welcome 2 O.B.O family. Btw D holier than thou will soon storm dizz thread lyk d silly 1 about 2 to 3 steps above me.
Re: Davido Reveals The Name Of His 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2017
sad undecided
His shoe in the 3rd picture says it all

REST IN PEACE to morals.

Irresponsible juveniles

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Playing And Having Fun With Her Adorable Son Jamil(pics,vid) / Amara Kanu Shares Throwback Photo With Her Husband, Kanu Nwankwo / (Video)Mercy Aigbe:My Husband Accuses Me Of Sleeping With Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.