Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,440 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Uniuyo Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Admission List (15381 Views)

Is first batch Uniuyo Admission merit List for 2013/2014 Out?(mygstpapers.com) / 2012/2013 Uniuyo Admission Thread / Uniuyo Admission List For 2012/2013 Session - Check It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Admission List by Xtranoble: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
Finally, the long awaited Uniuyo admission list is out. If you made Uniuyo your first choice and took the aptitude test wit a score of 180 or above, then it's likely your name will be out. For those that may fail(especially competitive and professional courses) to have the admission but had a score above 180, then be on the alert for second list and don't fail to apply for supplementary admission. I had my admission into pharmacy thro supplementary without runs so be swift in taking your decisions. Remember Education is an investment, for updated info about the proceedings of Uniuyo, search for the group "Dudez and divaz of Uniuyo" on Facebook and join or just University of UYO.
Re: Uniuyo Admission List by abariko1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Do u say 180 and above and what courses are the so called proffessional courses. Guy then dey make person fear life ooo! Wetin be the cut off for Computer Engineering. And wetin be the cut off for supplementary and how I go buy and how much. Thank u.
Re: Uniuyo Admission List by tonexijey: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2010
my guy what is d cut oof mark? please anyone with d info should post it here. is it jamb and post jamb or what. and departmental cut off mark.
Re: Uniuyo Admission List by Ndsofine: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
i cant wait to join u guys on campus.my name is Kingsley, I'm an ABIAN living in Kaduna. I would appreciate the love and kindness of anyone will help me check for my name on the merit list. the names are: ONWUKA KINGSLEY NDUBUISI
Jamb reg. no.:05005534GC
Faculty: SOC/SC
Dept.: POL SC & PUB ADMIN.
pls just flash my number-07035180520 three times,& i will call to know if or if not my name is found on the list.
Thanks & God bless u.
Re: Uniuyo Admission List by jshkachi(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2012
@ extranoble, Wot if one
filled tȟε̲̣̣̣̥ school secound choice, will ȋ̝̊̅̄
ţ affect ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
admission? Cos ₥γ̲̣̣̥ girl's name is not on ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
list,yet she made up †̥ 230 A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 240 ɪ̣̝̇
n̶̲̥̅̊
jamb n post ume respectively. Also, odas post dat tȟε̲̣̣̣̥ skul doesn't release anoda list. Hø̲̣̣̥
̶̷̩̥̊͡ true is dat pls?
Re: Uniuyo Admission List by fortknox1: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Aspirants who are not resident in uyo are advised to check their admission status at www.uniuyoinfo.tk
Re: Uniuyo Admission List by disc20: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Information for newly admitted candidates in UNIUYO.
Uniuyo will conduct screening soon and I will update you with what you'll need to bring to the screening excercise. For now, if you need accommodation in uyo, call Ifiokobong Ibanga @ 08026529647

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. / Jamb Utme Cut-off Mark At 180 / Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.