Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Good News Bad News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News Bad News (409 Views)

Fuoye Is A Scam Bad News For Fuoye Freshers / Bad news!!! NAAT, NASU To Begin Disbursement Of N8 Billion Earned Allowances / Bad News To Some UTME Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News Bad News by IJMBProgramme: 12:34pm On May 06, 2017
BAD NEWS: Every year only 3 students out of every 10 students who register for JAMB successfully secure admission into the University.
GOODNEWS: 6 out of every 10 students who register for I.J.M.B successfully secure admission into the University.
Now, I want you to read this message very carefully!
WHAT IS I.J.M.B?
I.J.M.B (INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION) is an A' level 9 months program certified by N.U.C. (Nigeria University Commission). Check page 4 of jamb brochure, item 2.2(2) to confirm I.J.M.B as a requirement for university education through direct entry[i][/i]. The program provides a unique platform for admission which is better than JAMB because it aids in securing admission into 200 LEVEL upon writing final examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR I.J.M.B?
Interested I.J.M.B candidates are expected to purchase registration form with our institute, select any three (3) A’ level subjects related to their course of study in the university. After necessary payment, candidates would then commence lectures on these subjects for a period of 9 months and then write the final examination. After the final exam of the program, candidates will use their I.J.M.B result or certificate to secure admission into 200 level into any Nigeria university by purchasing Direct Entry form. They will fill in their grades and University of choice. Without gainsaying about 115 Nigerian Federal, State and Private Universities accepts I.J.M.B as a mode of admission. Below are few of such Universities.
1. Federal University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
2. Federal University of Technology, Akure.
3. Federal University of Technology, Minna.
4. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
5. Federal University of Agriculture, Markaudi.
6. University of Ibadan.
7. Univeristy of Benin.
8. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
9. Bayero University, Kano.
10. Ekiti State University.
11. Kwara State University.
12. Kogi State University.
13. Lagos State University.
14. Babcock University.
15. Caleb University
16. Bowen University.
17. Bells University.
18. Covenant University.
19. Al-Hikmah University.
20. America University of Nigeria e.tc.
OTHER BENEFITS OF I.J.M.B
1. The program is accepted by 70% of the Universities in Nigeria and even given preference by certain school due to the academic content of I.J.M.B syllabus. So don't just sit at home doing nothing while the world passes you by just because you failed JAMB/UTME.
2. Candidates can register for I.J.M.B even without a complete O’ level result. Unlike other admission examinations I.J.M.B allows students to register for the program and commence lectures with a deficiency in O’ level. However, students are expected to make-up for such deficiency in O’ level before the I.J.M.B final exam.
3. Statistically students who sit for I.J.M.B exam and gain admission through the program into 200 level often record higher performance during their undergraduate days. This is due to the all-encompassing academic syllabus of the program.
4. Secondary school leaving students who enter the University directly without sitting for pre-admission or pre-degree program such as I.J.M.B often find that they are unable to content or cope with both the new academic and social environment of the University. However, with 9 months of I.J.M.B training, such problem is non-existent or removed.
IMPORTANT NOTE OF CAUTION!
I.J.M.B. institutions have ravaged every nooks and crannies of Nigeria. Unfortunately many of them are interested in profit more than in the academic welfare of their candidates. Therefore, note the following
i. Don’t make payment online to an I.J.M.B. institute.
ii. Visit the institution to check their lecture and hostel premises to ensure it is conducive for you.
iii. Register with I.J.M.B institutions that can help you with admission at the end into best Universities in Nigeria. This is why you should register with us at TOPNOTCH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE.
CONTACT DETAILS:
Tel: 09031100915 (WhatsApp), 07033156237
Email: Boaz2397@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Biometric Request / A Lecturer Suspended In Unical For Expression Of Public Opinion On The School / Cellphones Do Not Cause Petrol Station Fires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.