Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (1079 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 06, 2017
A Facebook user, Ayekooto Akindele, has taken to the social media platform to share what the male hostel at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, looks like.

Students were pictured sleeping outside the hostel that is in shambles. Here's the photo;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/photo-of-male-hostel-at-obafemi-awolowo.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Synord(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2017
Boy : Am a student of OAU and related to chinko ekun ..Am a big baller..I drive two Benz , one white and one black..I spent 7 m in ebevande last night...I

Girl ; oh, where do u stay ??

Boy : hmmn , am currently staying at the male hostel of the school.. Are u still coming over this night ??

Girl:
:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by Tolexander: 1:34pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife by petux(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read / Imsu Aspirant Lets Meet Here / She Just Graduated College And Is Starting Her Ph.d. — And She's Only 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.