Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Job Interview Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Experience (366 Views)

Worst Interview Experience? What Happened? / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Experience by kingsman92: 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
A friend went for a job interview yesterday and after the interview,the interviewer asked him of his reference and collected two passports from him and says 'congratulates' you will hear from us soon.After that he went back to the interviewer to ask him about welfare package and also an increase in the salary.What do you think?Also share your own similar experience and outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Operations Needed At A Reputable Organization / Project Development Manager / Pls Help Me With Your Information About Radio Station Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.