Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium (1753 Views)

3 Months Used Sony Xperia XZ / That Moment The Demand For The Nokia 3310 Is Higher Than The LG G6 & Xperia XZ / Sony Xperia XZ Premium Specs & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
Sony's latest flagship is the Xperia XZ Premium
Announced- February 2017,
Release Date- June 2017. and it's really nice. Very good looking phone, You may also not want to touch it because the device is incredibly shiny, exposing fingerprints as well as any mirror. And it,s definitely worth buying.
1. This is the first world's smartphone with a 4K HDR phone: Sony debuted the first 4K smartphone in 2015 with the Xperia Z5 Premium, and this year's follow-up has a better, brighter 5.5-inch 4K panel with a trick up its sleeve: The HDR support. It features the same technology used in Sony Bravia TVs

Content that supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) will look more vivid and colorful on the XZ Premium's 4K display.

2. Comes with the SnapDragon 835: Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 is one of the most anticipated updates to phone chips in a long time. Faster, more efficient, with better support for VR, high-speed LTE, and smarter cameras, the Sony Xperia XZ Premium is currently the second device to launch with the chip after the Samsung Galaxy S8.

3. A Better camera: We all know SONY for its outstanding camera quality. SONY promises the XZ Premium has what it takes to beat the competition in 2017 with a new "Motion Eye" camera setup that lowers the resolution from 23 megapixels to 19 while increasing the size of the individual pixels, ensuring improved lowlight results. At the same time, a new connection between the camera sensor and the phone's memory allows for caching of photos (predictive capture), as it's called, five times faster than any previous Sony phone, so no frames are lost during quick-shutter action shots.
That same new setup also allows for the new 960fps slow motion mode, which looks to deliver outstanding results.

4. The Glass back are very reflective: This is the most reflective phone I've ever seen. The Luminous Chrome variant is the worst offender, offering an easily-tarnished mirror finish that shows off every fingerprint.

5. Water and Dust Resistant: The Xperia XZ Premium is IP68 water resistant and dustproof. The ratings mean you can submerge the phone in up to one meter for an extended period without incurring damage. And, of course, there are no port covers to worry about. [img]http://cdn0.static.techradar.futurecdn.net/media/img/missing-image.svg[/img]

Estimated Price- 900 dollars, 285,000Naira.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2017
Buy Sony Xperia at your own peril.One of my worst nightmare device.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
comshots:
sorry. But SONY ain't no nightmare, they're up with best specs. I can't wait to get d XZ premium 4k HDR and drop this SONY Z5 compact cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Horlaarsco: 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
I so hate Sony and lenovo designs... una no dey see Sammy abi Xiaomi
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Dam5reey(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
sorry. But SONY ain't no nightmare, they're up with best specs. I can't wait to get d XZ premium 4k HDR and drop this SONY Z5 compact cheesy

All points are gimmicks... 4K on your 5" phone.. don't be deceived as you will only use the phone in HD mode always...

Oya try use the keyboard in 4K mode grin grin..

Samsung S8, beats this handsdown
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 06, 2017
Dam5reey:

All points are gimmicks... 4K on your 5" phone.. don't be deceived as you will only use the phone in HD mode always...

Oya try use the keyboard in 4K mode grin grin..

Samsung S8, beats this handsdown
sir, sony XZ premium na 5.5" ooh. Where u see 5" from?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 06, 2017
Horlaarsco:
I so hate Sony and lenovo designs... una no dey see Sammy abi Xiaomi
does Samsung have the reflective mirror-like back?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Dam5reey(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
sir, sony XZ premium na 5.5" ooh. Where u see 5" from?

What's the difference, you can't use the phone in 4K, stop receiving your self...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 06, 2017
Dam5reey:

What's the difference, you can't use the phone in 4K, stop receiving your self...
wetin this one dey talk? The 4k na for fancy, please go to YouTube and see yourself. Jesus!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by PureMe01: 8:58pm On May 06, 2017
I Ve got new oukitel u16 max for sale.based in lagos.wanna add up d cash to purchase k6000 plus
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Oluwasheyi75: 4:55am On May 07, 2017
Is 49k your last price? Please post your mobile number
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by CirocBoi(m): 6:17am On May 07, 2017
comshots:

U are right, my xperia z showed me pepper.. Very very useless, i hate sony xperia z line..... Overheating on android 5.0 and above, rubbish software no recovery, even sony flash tool cant do shiiit
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Consider Getting The SONY Xperia XZ Premium by Nobody: 7:25am On May 07, 2017
Wish to buy but I'm not financially capable..... Pple like us are stuck with Infinix and tecno embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Specs & Price / Pls Recommend A Movie/tv Series Streaming App / Specifications You Should Expect On Smartphones In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.