Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping (64577 Views)

Slay Queen Shares Bathroom Nude Photo Of Herself, Don Jazzy Reacts / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
And it shud be news

1 Like

Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by ELgordo(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
Ovoko
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by maskid(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2017
dats makeup photos please...... smh

girls of nowadays and low self esteem.

we don see every for BBN house no need
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by SIRmanjar(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2017
See her big amebo lips wey she use shine ttt balls..Ar happy say she ad kemen no win..The winner of the show fit the winner
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Sunmibare6(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2017
I swear if it wasn't TTT that snapped her, then it was Oga Bally,, I feat bet am with my kidney.
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by rill: 5:59pm On May 06, 2017
see her strong face
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by HarveySpecter1: 6:00pm On May 06, 2017
Ugly dlck sucker
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by SIRmanjar(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2017
Sunmibare6:
I swear if it wasn't TTT that snapped her, then it was Oga Bally,, I feat bet am with my kidney.
HIHIHIHI..With ur right kidney cheesy
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by segebase(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2017
her lips on ma dickkkk
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Endtimesmith(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2017
One ambassabor indeed.
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by CloudResident(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2017
Even straight outta the bath, she don make up already Can't our girls take pictures without make-ups? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2017
damn! she is soo ugly! embarassed
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by SeunKelechi: 6:06pm On May 06, 2017
Ayam not understanding, trip for wetin biko?........
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by sekem: 6:07pm On May 06, 2017
In fact, social media is the lord and personal saviour for all the hard_core attention seekers of this world
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Endtimesmith post=56270396]One ambassabor indeed.[/quote

Dick sucking ambassador. LoL
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by TheAziz: 6:07pm On May 06, 2017
make up inside toilet again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by SeunKelechi: 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
Sunmibare6:
hehehehe Bisola baff Bally one day na... cheesy
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by sekem: 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
In fact, social media is the lord and personal saviour for all the hard_core attention seekers of this world undecided
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by GloriaNinja(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
undecided WITH ALL THAT MAKE-UP YOU CALL IT TRIPPING? OP, IF I SLAP YOUR EYES EH, IT WILL COME OUT FROM FOGGINESS.
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2017
Attention has waned and these busy bodies are uping their tempo. See how she cake her face with make up

Ogbakiri looking girl

AdoraAmadi:
One ambassabor and ex-Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Bisola, looked amazing in bathroom photos she shared on her Instagram page.

Bisola, who modeled her radiant skin for CianaFresh skincare luxury brand, had a white towel wrapped around her body and another wrapped in a turban style around her head. More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/bisola-shares-bathroom-photos-and.html

Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by malware: 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
We have several of her bathroom pictures, how is this one different.
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
ok.
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
Kevin Trippier won't even trip undecided
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by goingape1: 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
One ambassabor and ex-Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Bisola, looked amazing in bathroom photos she shared on her Instagram page.

Bisola, who modeled her radiant skin for CianaFresh skincare luxury brand, had a white towel wrapped around her body and another wrapped in a turban style around her head. More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/bisola-shares-bathroom-photos-and.html

this ugly Yoruba woman
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Quinn22(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy......please don't kill me with laughter abeg.
eezeribe:
She looks like a white garment spiritualist making incantations
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Trexnemesis(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
Flawless
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
I am not tripping.

Honestly lol
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Quinn22(f): 6:25pm On May 06, 2017
But you will trip for TBOSS shey? wink
Smellymouth:
I am not tripping.
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by okanlawon94(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2017
She looks like morqana,you dey inside bathroom still dey make up...awòn arinyaembarassed
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by FieryJustice(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2017
grin

Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Adeevah(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2017
unclezuma:
Who snap am?

TTT
Re: Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping by Marinee(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
Who makes up in the bathroom?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.