Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,018 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) (23458 Views)

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by mosez346(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
Buhari is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond
hahahahahah u won't kill me with laugh
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Dollabiz: 7:40pm On May 06, 2017
Seriously
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by mosez346(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
she has a roll model in government nw
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by polydoctor(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
This country is a joke
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by adenine02: 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
My father is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond

guy oya go lagoo

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by kropotokin33: 7:47pm On May 06, 2017
adenine02:

am a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard Harlot mother

guy oya go lagoo
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Jexyme(f): 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:

How would you feel if this insult is squarely directed to your FATHER and MOTHER?

Curse dey sleep some scoundrels are busy wakening it up.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by kropotokin33: 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
Jexyme:

How would you feel if this insult is squarely directed to your FATHER and MOTHER?

Curse dey sleep some scoundrels are busy wakening it up.
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist useless vegetable old hag burukutu drinking demon

they taught me how to insult an elderly man the day they started insulting Gej and please stop preaching to me grin

well i love forking ladies soooo much and soo hard kiss

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Enmas078(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2017
gerontocratic elitism govt in Nigeria... lol@ APC
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Akissani: 9:53pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
buhari rape ur mama?
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by sojikul(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2017

Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:49pm On May 06, 2017
Her surname is quite unique. That's Islamic declaration of faith.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Btruth: 7:06am On May 07, 2017
Councillor at 65 years? At what age will she be before she reach for President?

Na wa oooo.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 07, 2017
Greatigbos:

65 is not dat bad nah

just dat she looks older than her age

Like buhari?
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 07, 2017
leofab:
Shameless

Arrant nonsense!

Is she older than your president?
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by luggy(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2017
bokoo haram has finished all the young guys in that village, left with only old people
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by leofab(f): 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
jusRadical:

Arrant nonsense!

Is she older than your president?
so you support her cos the president is old.. your foolishness must have been a resources to your peers.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 08, 2017
That woman is not less than 75 infact she looks 80+
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 08, 2017
leofab:
so you support her cos the president is old.. your foolishness must have been a resources to your peers.

Who is foolish?

You support an over 80 year old terminally sick man (my desire is for him to get well) to be the president shouldering enormous responsibilities but denounce a 63year old woman for aspiring to be a councillor that will have little or nothing to worry about.

Let heaven and earth judge u.
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by leofab(f): 12:41am On May 09, 2017
jusRadical:

Who is foolish?

You support an over 80 year old terminally sick man (my desire is for him to get well) to be the president shouldering enormous responsibilities but denounce a 63year old woman for aspiring to be a councillor that will have little or nothing to worry about.

Let heaven and earth judge u.
your senility is the 9th wonders of the earth.. when did I support Buhari ( a half dead vegetable to be the president of this great nation).. maybe you don't know that it's time for us the youth to take over.. these vampires of only you knew ruled Nigeria in the late 20s and very early 30s yet they don't want to leave the country for us..
Re: 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 09, 2017
leofab post=56338170[b:
]your senility is the 9th wonders of the earth.. when did I support Buhari ( a half dead vegetable to be the president of this great nation)[/b].. maybe you don't know that it's time for us the youth to take over.. these vampires of only you knew ruled Nigeria in the late 20s and very early 30s yet they don't want to leave the country for us..

It is obvious that u are a kid that lacks home training and parental care/love.

I don't insult people, so take ur insults to ur mates. Ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) / Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.