Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,011 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People (44611 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by SIRmanjar(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2017
Tania is fine but my safarigirl is finer smiley
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by HisSexcellency(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2017
Ezcuzz me o grin

What exactly does this Tania girl do for a living aside the title "wizkid's ex-bla bla bla"
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Codedrock(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Uumm so she took her time to screenshot it and post it on her snapchat . Why not just read and ignore it like a normal human being ? I can't stand it when people purposely try to embarrass people to stroke their ego. Beverly naya did the same thing with the uber driver.
My mind exactly when I see stuffs like this..
You sound like my type..

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by hardbody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
I have nothing to say but what is sliding in dm ?

I honestly want to learn.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by peculiar32(f): 7:31pm On May 06, 2017
Goldenheart:

What's meaning of sliding into DM?!
What's DM?!
Who is Omotayo?! lipsrsealed
These are the things I need to know
let me help answer your questions 1. sliding into DM mean sending a direct message 2. DM stands for Direct Message 3. Omotayo is an actress. she is also the ex girl friend of wiz kid

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On May 06, 2017
Irksome... People who cant spell hiding it with shorthand.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by RealHaute: 7:48pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
But the guy will obviously know that he sent her the message. He will feel embarrassed regardless for himself.

So you can be this considerate? The world is turning upside-down.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Safiaa(f): 7:49pm On May 06, 2017
RealHaute:

So you can be this considerate? The world is turning upside-down.
I'm actually a very nice person.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by RealHaute: 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm actually a very nice person.

If I hear. cheesy
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Safiaa(f): 7:51pm On May 06, 2017
RealHaute:

If I hear. cheesy
I am
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Goldenheart(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2017
peculiar32:

let me help answer your questions
1. sliding into DM mean sending a direct message
2. DM stands for Direct Message
3. Omotayo is an actress. she is also the ex girl friend of wiz kid

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 06, 2017
itz not my bizness
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Blackchristain(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2017
that guy must be an igbo man grin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by RealHaute: 7:53pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
I am

Ok. Maybe you are. tongue
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by DozieInc(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:
lol.
Moral of the story. Date a celebrity but...Never, I repeat, Never be an ex, especially the ladies.
Even if you marry, you'll always be known as Celebrity **** Ex.
For Example: Lalasticlala's Ex, Hailey buys snake meat on her way home gringrin

Rotf... Crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Safiaa(f): 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
RealHaute:

Ok. Maybe you are. tongue
smiley
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Bashnigga(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:
lol.
Moral of the story. Date a celebrity but...Never, I repeat, Never be an ex, especially the ladies.
U no well o..... if Lalasticlala get magic powers now, he go jst turn u to snake

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Temysteve(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2017
Tenim47:
wizkid ex undecided

so as she sidon so,that small boy don browse her network
dat small boy don chop her banana...
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by princessayesha(f): 8:23pm On May 06, 2017
U not cute like Banky
U not rich like Banky
Know who to Dm please grin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 06, 2017
Wats she tryin to do SlayFools

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 06, 2017
Groupies
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by DexteryJoe(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
so bcus he typed this,u think he doesn't understand English or wah?,do not judge a book by its cover o, ask Falz
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by bloofol(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2017
agrovick:
This nairaland self

Who is Tania?

What's her claim to fame?

Of what relevance is she to the entire community?

Mtcheeeww * 1000
Tania is Wizkid's ex-girlfriend and babymama
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by hernandson(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
Anikulhapo:
Kkkk
this picture made my day
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by NemzySeries(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2017
bigerboy200:
So wizkid's ex is now a title? What nonsense
chieftaincy title ...... grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:45am On May 07, 2017
make we sef dey slide into NL PM
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by Hollawayn05(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2017
even bank couldn't spell Marry correctly and he got a Yes..... dey der aunty slay Queen

Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by CarterDavid30(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2017
Safiaa:
Uumm so she took her time to screenshot it and post it on her snapchat . Why not just read and ignore it like a normal human being ? I can't stand it when people purposely try to embarrass people to stroke their ego. Beverly naya did the same thing with the uber driver.
God bless you for this comment. Well you can't blame her, people of her caliber believe they are not normal human beings anymore. Na that Beverly naya own pain me I swear. Of what benefit?
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by DonMekino(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2017
Please wat is DM?? I thought it's Defensive Midfielder... Me and soccer though
Re: Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People by fapcrook(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:
lol.
leaving Lakasticlala alone now, let him have a peaceful Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo / Van Vicker Graduates From University 24 Years After High School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.