Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

" Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? (3645 Views)

Oluka Helen Emerges Winner Of Most Elegant Model Nigeria 2015 / Female Model Goes Male To Get More Jobs. / [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? by surinzer: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
I think this lady, Blessing Ibiang, is the best model to ever come from this part of the world. She has the best body ever, the best catwalk, best stage attitude and will work any dress and runway like it's no one's business. Wat! This girl can ignite the fire on any runway. She knows how to 'work it'.

[img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Rg12HFSTywI/AAAAAAAACYc/CpMIuQroO1c/s400/blessin+ibiang.1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://bp1.blogger.com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Rg12K1STy0I/AAAAAAAACY8/p1tomVe0Fl8/s400/blessin+ibiang.9.jpg[/img]

source: http://qqve.com/Thread-Blessing-Ibiang-Nigeria
Re: " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? by Outstrip(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
She is an actress. I have seen her in at least 2 movies
Re: " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? by spikedcylinder: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
What's her portfolio like?
Re: " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? by ikamefa(f): 3:31am On Jan 11, 2010
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? by ikamefa(f): 3:33am On Jan 11, 2010
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked

y'all dont beleive the cheap hype, work the run way my fluffy backsideĀ  " grin"

the gal up there ,was in one old nollywood movie like that

if she is all that ,why is she not making waves all over the fashion capitals of the world?

abegie una go siddon chop fufu jare!! yeye!
Re: " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lol. Calm down.

(1) (Reply)

Photo : When Your Barber Has A Phd In Mechanical Engineering. / All We Do Is CCTV Installation. Call Us If You Need One In Your Shop/home/office / Check Out These Wedding Gowns. They Are Lovely And Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.