Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry (567 Views)

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy / CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2017
Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry
May 5, 2015 By Editor

It is often said that non-scientists must rely on "expert opinion" to determine whether claims on alleged "catastrophic man-made global warming" are true. Putting aside the fact that there is no global-warming "consensus" among experts, one does not have to be a scientist, or even proficient in science, to be able to review past predictions, and then form an informed opinion regarding the accuracy of those predictions.
Suppose, for example, you regularly watch a local TV weatherman forecast the weather for your area. Would you need a degree in meteorology in order to decide for yourself how reliable, or unreliable, the weatherman’s forecasts are?

Warnings have been issued for many decades now regarding catastrophic climate change that forecasted certain trends or occurrences that we should already have witnessed. Yet such predictions have turned out to be very, very wrong. This was certainly the case with the alarmist predictions of the 1960s and '70s that man’s activities on Earth were causing a catastrophic cooling trend that would bring on another ice age. And it is also the case with the more recent claims about catastrophic global warming.

What follows is a very brief review of these predictions compared to what actually happened. Click on the link for details.

http://federalistpress.com/embarrassing-climate-change-predictions-haunt-the-global-warming-industry.php

1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Live Commuters who attacked Extinction Rebellion Tube protesters face police investigation as one activist revealed as Buddhist teacher - latest news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P1UXYS6Bmg

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/17/commuters-drag-extinction-rebellion-protester-roof-train-activists/
Re: Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry by caye(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
if you swallow hook, line and sinker everything from the western civilisation, you will also swallow its poison.
This Oladeegbu seems to me like someone who believes that the west have direct hotline to God, Trump is a prophet sent by God and his African heritage is a cursed one.
This man seems to me like a perfect slave, both economic and psychological; unable to form his own opinions, except they are formed by white people.
N.B: I may digress, but in studying your writings over the years, I believe I am closer to the truth. You seem to suffer from an extreme case of psychological-cum religious brainwashing, subservient to western civilisation.
Re: Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2019
caye:

if you swallow hook, line and sinker everything from the western civilisation, you will also swallow its poison.
This Oladeegbu seems to me like someone who believes that the west have direct hotline to God, Trump is a prophet sent by God and his African heritage is a cursed one.
This man seems to me like a perfect slave, both economic and psychological; unable to form his own opinions, except they are formed by white people.
N.B: I may digress, but in studying your writings over the years, I believe I am closer to the truth. You seem to suffer from an extreme case of psychological-cum religious brainwashing, subservient to western civilisation.

Look at the ones who got away from the plantation in the depiction below. cheesy

Re: Embarrassing Climate Change Predictions Haunt The Global Warming Industry by Caseless: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
global warming is coined to keep developing countries at bay or keep them from real industrialization.

(1) (Reply)

Rainbow Village: Indonesian Government Invests $22,467 To Paint 232 Slum Houses. / The BOSS. Comparing Trump And Putin / Myanmar Government Arrogant Statement That Surprise The Entire World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.