Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am by overcomersfaith(f): 6:11pm On May 06, 2017
Are you surprise at the topic of today? It was not a coincidence but it was deliberate by an act of God to further drive home what we started yesterday.

When I was ministering I wanted to mention the content of what am bring forth today but it kept going off my mind and I cannot put my hand to it. so today, amazing I came across it and I can only shout wow! that is it.

Remember the author and finisher of our faith is our Lord Jesus Christ. In this ministry the Holy Spirit is my helper. So that which I could remember or put in another way, He wanted me to it treated twice so He kept it from me so that someone will further understand this nature of God “I AM”. Praise God.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-am-3/

(1) (Reply)

Is Once Saved Always Saved / If You Don’t Preach Biafra You’ll Die–reverend Father Tells Fellow Clerics Video / Must Watch: Someone's Destiny Locked In A Native Pot Somewhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.