Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram (54174 Views)

Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Dapchi Schoolboy ‘Pure Water’ Seller Freed By Boko Haram / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by sami75: 8:19am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Bet why?

Why is Nigeria like this? Why is the thirst for power greater than the love of fellow humans, fellow blacks?

Now its looking like this bs has been staged from the beginning. The Nigerian government that can't even negotiate the security of its citizens wants me to believe they are spending resources negotiating the release of some forgotten girls. Nah i ain't buying no more. This right here folks is the greatest scam ever done in this country.

The most important thing is that some daughters are returned to their parents and we rejoice with them. The politics behind the whole thing will be opened one day meanwhile we need to watch what we say when we are not sure because of Karma. I pray no one's child is taken away from them.

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by CriticMaestro: 8:25am On May 07, 2017
Nellybii:

I believe you are a two year old boy so you didn't know the Nigerian situation before this administration came in.
Can you mention one of your nope that was yes or one yes that was nope before this PMB tenure?
recession, fulani herdsman and sentiments are all attributed to pmb
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by passey: 8:29am On May 07, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Scam? So the Government might as well forget about the Girls? SMH. I wish one of the Girls was your Sister. In anycase, when people talk about the chibok kidnap as a scam, i cannot comprehend, wonder how people can be so imaginative. Here are some pertinent Questions that you need to ask yourself.

1. Is Kidnapping of women a normal thing with Boko Haram? (Remember many women and Children living in the IDP were freed kidnapped people in Boko Haram Enclave)

2. All the other taking of people(Kidnapped) were never taken seriosuly? (It was due to the worldwide Outcry #BringBackOurGirls that lead to the Chibok Kidnappings being in the front Burner)

3. What Happened to the News that over 40 Boys where Massacred in the Hostel? (This news was swept under the rug as usual)

4. If Chibok Kidnappings was a scam(Fake) How come the Girls being released or Recovered are the real girls that went missing? (Mind you, since the Internationalisation of the Chibok Girls, The Girls becames VIPs in the Hands of the Boko Haram as an Important tool for Bargaining or scoring points.

5. How come the Champion Campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls "Scam" has not been given an appointment, since she was used to overthrow GEJ?

6. How come the Champion Campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls "Scam" is From the SOUTH EAST and I thought the scam was a Northern Agenda?

7. When the Chibok Girls were Kidnapped, whoever knew that a Northerner would become the next President defeating an incumbent?

I could go on and on, But I want to beg you all, Let's stop playing politics with this Chibok thing and be glad that those girls are gradually being Returned home in whatever conditions(Preggy or with Child) And stop ascribing an intelligence way beyond a person according to some people as a "DULLARD"

The venom in your submission against those who disagree with your position and the messianic zeal you project to force people into line with your views on this matter is in and of itself suspicious.
As of politicizing the Chibok girls debacle my friend, you may wish to know that it is a big big political issue... One that was instrumental in bringing this government to power. It is consistently used as tool for comparing political achievement and political success of the APC.
My question will be a simple one: we have a hostage crisis and now have established contact with the abductors. We are negotiating the release of the hostages, why are we negotiating for batch releases and why not negotiate the release of all the hostages at once since we are already willing to make compromises with the supposed abductors?
Why are the releases conveniently scheduled as if to divert attention?
Some of us support this government but the coincidence is continually appearing all too convenient for comfort.
We can leave a little room for possibility of some politics happening here!
Am just saying.

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by mars123(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Scam? So the Government might as well forget about the Girls? SMH. I wish one of the Girls was your Sister. In anycase, when people talk about the chibok kidnap as a scam, i cannot comprehend, wonder how people can be so imaginative. Here are some pertinent Questions that you need to ask yourself.

1. Is Kidnapping of women a normal thing with Boko Haram? (Remember many women and Children living in the IDP were freed kidnapped people in Boko Haram Enclave)

2. All the other taking of people(Kidnapped) were never taken seriosuly? (It was due to the worldwide Outcry #BringBackOurGirls that lead to the Chibok Kidnappings being in the front Burner)

3. What Happened to the News that over 40 Boys where Massacred in the Hostel? (This news was swept under the rug as usual)

4. If Chibok Kidnappings was a scam(Fake) How come the Girls being released or Recovered are the real girls that went missing? (Mind you, since the Internationalisation of the Chibok Girls, The Girls becames VIPs in the Hands of the Boko Haram as an Important tool for Bargaining or scoring points.

5. How come the Champion Campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls "Scam" has not been given an appointment, since she was used to overthrow GEJ?

6. How come the Champion Campaigner of the #BringBackOurGirls "Scam" is From the SOUTH EAST and I thought the scam was a Northern Agenda?

7. When the Chibok Girls were Kidnapped, whoever knew that a Northerner would become the next President defeating an incumbent?

I could go on and on, But I want to beg you all, Let's stop playing politics with this Chibok thing and be glad that those girls are gradually being Returned home in whatever conditions(Preggy or with Child) And stop ascribing an intelligence way beyond a person according to some people as a "DULLARD"

The greatest problem with Nigerians is that you aren't aware of the evils your leaders are capable of. You think the northern cabal that wanted presidency so bad, they shielded a dying president, forged a signed budget, and disregarded the constitution are capable of rational thinking like you and i? Nothing is too big, nothing is too small for them. Kidnapping school kids or killing them is at a snap of the fingers.

Do i have hope in this country? For now, NO.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by thunder74(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2017
bkool7:

what's your obssession with buhari's health ? Is it a crime to fall sick again ¿

Buhari's health wasn't news until wailers made it their anthem
I wanted to reply you in details but when I remember that we are in it together, I stopped because we are in it together. Keep supporting mediocrity and see where it takes us to as a Nation.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by dozymars(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2017
mars123:
Bet why?

Why is Nigeria like this? Why is the thirst for power greater than the love of fellow humans, fellow blacks?

Now its looking like this bs has been staged from the beginning. The Nigerian government that can't even negotiate the security of its citizens wants me to believe they are spending resources negotiating the release of some forgotten girls. Nah i ain't buying no more. This right here folks is the greatest scam ever done in this country.

If they are released you will doubt and complain, if they are not released you will doubt and complain.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by mars123(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2017
sami75:

The most important thing is that some daughters are returned to their parents and we rejoice with them. The politics behind the whole thing will be opened one day meanwhile we need to watch what we say when we are not sure because of Karma. I pray no one's child is taken away from them.
what you sow is what you reap and Nigerians aren't helping themselves either by not asking the government important questions. And the government isn't helping too by not carrying the people along. So to me all this is bs.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Swankynoni(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2017
at least reasons to capture on the 29th day of may is becoming vast or broadened. make una kwuntinu
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by leanalyst: 8:46am On May 07, 2017
God help us. We are being played.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2017
passey:

The venom in your submission against those who disagree with your position and the messianic zeal you project to force people into line with your views on this matter is in and of itself suspicious.
As of politicizing the Chibok girls debacle my friend, you may wish to know that it is a big big political issue... One that was instrumental in bringing this government to power. It is consistently used as tool for comparing political achievement and political success of the APC.
My question will be a simple one: we have a hostage crisis and now have established contact with the abductors. We are negotiating the release of the hostages, why are we negotiating for batch releases and why not negotiate the release of all the hostages at once since we are already willing to make compromises with the supposed abductors?
Why are the releases conveniently scheduled as if to divert attention?
Some of us support this government but the coincidence is continually appearing all too convenient for comfort.
We can leave a little room for possibility of some politics happening here!
Am just saying.

First and foremost, I am not compelling you to tow my line of reasoning. I am only asking you to ask yourself some questions further. You are entitled to your Opinion like I am.

What I have learned as an adult is to get all information about a subject before I can confidently make an informed Decision or take an opinion or stand on any issue.

in terms of coincidence, don't you think that there are people(Negotiators) that are given a task to deliver and based on a deadline? also to enable the government score points?

in terms of the girls being released in batches, are you not aware that the girls are scattered in different Boko Haram Camps? This revelations was gotten from some of the released girls?

How was it instrumental in Bringing this Government to Power? Did you Vote this Government purely on the Chibok girls? You may want to tow the arguement of GEJ(America and Britain Facilitated his removal) Did these Foreign Governments Vote?

I Pray that all the Girls that are still alive or are willing to go home should be released soon in whatever Deal that is Brokered.

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2017
mars123:

The greatest problem with Nigerians is that you aren't aware of the evils your leaders are capable of. You think the northern cabal that wanted presidency so bad, they shielded a dying president, forged a signed budget, and disregarded the constitution are capable of rational thinking like you and i? Nothing is too big, nothing is too small for them. Kidnapping school kids or killing them is at a snap of the fingers.

Do i have hope in this country? For now, NO.

Atleast you agreed that there was a KIDNAP.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2017
opribo:
So what was exactly the purpose of this kidnap in the first place, was it to get rid of PDP, Jonathan, install a muslim president or to get Buhari into power.

If you abduct innocent girls for the past two years and you say your objective is to Islamize Nigeria and after two years you release them in batches when Nigeria has not been islamized only thing that has changed is that Buhari is now the president. I am trying hard to figure out the real motive of the abduction in the first place. Yet innocent soldiers are still being killed and maimed and innocent citizens killed, then who are the people negotiating and with whom are they negotiating. Shekua is still at large and boasting who then are these boko that abducted our chibok girls.

It just doesn't add up, they should just go and bring out all the girls wherever they are hiding them.

You asked some important questions, that the answers would help you understand better. Normally Boko Haram Kidnaps women and girls on a regular and like any other kidnappings, was not taking seriously. The Chibok Kidnap was one that got international attention that was why it could not be swept under the carpet as usual. All the small small girls that carry out suicide Bombings where were they gotten from? All the small small girls in the IDPs where were they gotten from?

There are people(Negotiators working) for the release of these girls and they have a deadline so that the government can score points.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2017
hardbody:

No body was abducted. The drama has since gone awry, just managing to patch it up.

You amaze me if you believe yourself. All the people been freed from Boko Haram and in the IDPs were not abducted. All the Suicide small small girls were never abducted. Why taking girls from a school to satisfy their reasons for abducting women and girls is different? Oh because it couldn't be swept under the carpet like others? #BringBackOurGirls made that Impossible.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by jamace(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
Chibok Girls were kept in a politician’s house: https://www.nairaland.com/3567791/chibok-girls-kept-politicians-house
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by newfound2012: 10:46am On May 07, 2017
iykebest1:
so Boko boys are now competing with NYSC? what batch should this be please? Batch A17?

Lugard you are a capital BASTARD.

baddest comment ever grin
iykebest1:
so Boko boys are now competing with NYSC? what batch should this be please? Batch A17?

baddest comment ever

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by ikemesit4477: 10:48am On May 07, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/06/80-kidnapped-chibok-girls-freed-boko-haram
APC bring back all our girls or .........................!
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Cannonleo(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2017
blazetitov:

The present crop of youth with access to Internet is a menace. The spew rubbish without thinking. No common sense. After all, they will be claiming future Leaders when they can't even lead themselves.
how many times did the red cross and the swiss govt distance themselves from such so called negotiations.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Babacele: 11:30am On May 07, 2017
God bless Buhari.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by hardbody: 11:31am On May 07, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

You amaze me if you believe yourself. All the people been freed from Boko Haram and in the IDPs were not abducted. All the Suicide small small girls were never abducted. Why taking girls from a school to satisfy their reasons for abducting women and girls is different? Oh because it couldn't be swept under the carpet like others? #BringBackOurGirls made that Impossible.

Sir, i maintain my position. I did not say there was no boko haram and their attacks, so IDP exists for those displaced by BH insurgency, i only said there were no Chibok girls abducted. This drama was well written, rehearsed and played out, only that the end was not well choreographed hence these bits and pieces of releases. Ask yourself, why were we not shown the tranche of girls in their state of release the first time and now.

That shi was a political ace and it worked because we are gullible Nigerians. A good actor can almost make you cry in a movie, that's how it worked. Cheers.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Despirado121(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2017
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Babacele: 12:57pm On May 07, 2017
hardbody:

Sir, i maintain my position. I did not say there was no boko haram and their attacks, so IDP exists for those displaced by BH insurgency, i only said there were no Chibok girls abducted. This drama was well written, rehearsed and played out, only that the end was not well choreographed hence these bits and pieces of releases. Ask yourself, why were we not shown the tranche of girls in their state of release the first time and now.

That shi was a political ace and it worked because we are gullible Nigerians. A good actor can almost make you cry in a movie, that's how it worked. Cheers.
who controlled the army ,SSS, police, NSA, civil defence, immigration , NIA, CBN, CAN, WAEC and ministries( interior, education , information etc), NTA, service providers ,diplomatic relationships etc at the time of the Chibok kidnap? Do you understand the enormous power at the disposal of the buffoon who supervised the assassination of Azazi only for the drunkard to submit government to Dasuki and co? .....do you understand
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by babytoun: 1:06pm On May 07, 2017
We are not fooled
Www.thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/amp/#ampshare=http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

Timeline ....
Boko haram picked Buhari as its chief negotiator with govt in 2012

Over 200 girls kidnapped in 2014

Buhari contests and wins 2015 elections

Girls now released in batches every may to mark anniversary

In the end these same girls orchestrated kidnap and release is what APC will use to seek reelection.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by hardbody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
Babacele:
who controlled the army ,SSS, police, NSA, civil defence, immigration , NIA, CBN, CAN, WAEC and ministries( interior, education , information etc), NTA, service providers ,diplomatic relationships etc at the time of the Chibok kidnap? Do you understand the enormous power at the disposal of the buffoon who supervised the assassination of Azazi only for the drunkard to submit government to Dasuki and co? .....do you understand

I do not understand because you are not making much sense, if any, sir.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/06/80-kidnapped-chibok-girls-freed-boko-haram
Nigeria is full of scam. People who kidnapped these young girls are now releasing them gradually. Bihari's government is purely fake!
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Babacele: 1:32pm On May 07, 2017
hardbody:

I do not understand because you are not making much sense, if any, sir.
of course that post would and can only senseless to senseless people. The post talked about being responsible as a leader.
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by tomakint: 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
iykebest1:

Much respect to you sir, may you live long to see the Nigeria of your dreams. grin grin but you nearly kill me with too much laff

1 Like

Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 07, 2017
You have a diary? shocked shocked

Any dirty secrets? shocked shocked

Make I go subscribe.
shocked
1bkaye:

You either got this from my diary or you're an oldie cheesy
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 07, 2017
Silkmoth:
You have a diary? shocked shocked

Any dirty secrets? shocked shocked

Make I go subscribe.
shocked
Lol nah, nothing special tbh
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
Well! atleast that was time well spent, Sabuni

1bkaye:

Lol nah, nothing special tbh

Meanwhile, I'm back to foraging thru reddit for some porn*
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
Silkmoth:
Well! atleast that was time well spent, Sabuni

Meanwhile, I'm back to foraging thru reddit for some porn*
Lol olosho
Re: 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
Wetin ur boy wan be before?

If we no pursue woman toto, there is no point living!

Haven't you wondered why niggas keep taking leaps of faiths off 3rd mainland bridge?

Those men never shot creampies.
1bkaye:

Lol olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.