Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center (2429 Views)

Your Vehicle Can Be Impounded If You Neglect This Traffic Direction (photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / Satellite Images Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2017
my fellow brothers and sisters in the house,please i need the direction of this address in Ibadan. i need it fast . am coming from osogbo. please kindly guide me on the nearest bustop in Ibadan that's not far to the center.this is the address:
1. Check-Inn Hotels, 1 Check-Inn Close, Behind Zain Head Office, Off Secretariat/U.I Road, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State. thank you.
2. Mauve 21 Events Center, MKO Abiola Way (Ring Road) Ibadan,Oyo State.
Re: Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center by bayocanny: 4:51am On May 07, 2017
Johnnyessence:
my fellow brothers and sisters in the house,please i need the direction of this address in Ibadan. i need it fast . am coming from osogbo. please kindly guide me on the nearest bustop in Ibadan that's not far to the center.this is the address:
1. Check-Inn Hotels, 1 Check-Inn Close, Behind Zain Head Office, Off Secretariat/U.I Road, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State. thank you.
2. Mauve 21 Events Center, MKO Abiola Way (Ring Road) Ibadan,Oyo State.
That was my centre two years ago...since you are coming from osogbo drop at iwo-road(last bustop). Ask any passerby that you're heading to Bodija they will show u where to board the taxi, make sure you tell the driver that you will drop at Airtel office, there's a narrow passage beside the Zain(Airtel) office it lead to the Hotel.
The second location depends on where you want to reside in ibadan upon your arrival since u are not familiar with the terrain. Let me know where u want to lodge so that I can tell you how to locate the second location.
Re: Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2017
bayocanny:

That was my centre two years ago...since you are coming from osogbo drop at iwo-road(last bustop). Ask any passerby that you're heading to Bodija they will show u where to board the taxi, make sure you tell the driver that you will drop at Airtel office, there's a narrow passage beside the Zain(Airtel) office it lead to the Hotel.
The second location depends on where you want to reside in ibadan upon your arrival since u are not familiar with the terrain. Let me know where u want to lodge so that I can tell you how to locate the second location.
thanks for your reply here I appreciate it. well my exams fall in this week. Am doing one on wednesday morning and the other on saturday morning at the second address. Please the second event place is in ringroad. Please kindly describe that place for me too thanks. I have make a lot of enquiries on the first address. On saturday I make some enquiries on saturday environmental too. But I don't think it will hold this saturday. This week saturday falls to second saturday of the month of may.
Re: Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center by Johnnyessence(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2017
bayocanny:

on the second address I think it will be in the morning on saturday. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center by bayocanny: 9:54am On May 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here I appreciate it. well my exams fall in this week. Am doing one on wednesday morning and the other on saturday morning at the second address. Please the second event place is in ringroad. Please kindly describe that place for me too thanks. I have make a lot of enquiries on the first address. On saturday I make some enquiries on saturday environmental too. But I don't think it will hold this saturday. This week saturday falls to second saturday of the month of may.
Yes, environmental will not hold this saturday.
I don't know if you will be coming from osogbo or you are already in ibadan. Let me know your exact location i.e if you are in ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Usa Immigrant Visa / IN PICTURES: Very Cold Weather As Snow Falls In South Africa And Lesotho (2021) / Exposing The Spanish Boyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.