Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It (1455 Views)

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by Henzyworld(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2017
A terrible new video has been shared on Brazilian social media, showing a suspected whistle blower being dealt with by drug dealers. In the disturbing video , the young man’s ear was cut severely to eat while he tried not to scream out of pain.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/05/06/video-dashcam-caught-a-fight-between-two-road-user-which-went-brutal/

The video was livestreamed. After cutting off the first ear they went to the second ear and repeated the process. But the young man was lucky to be allowed to leave alive.

Click to watch the Horrific video here
http://henzyworld.com/2017/05/06/graphic-video-drug-dealers-cut-off-ears-of-a-young-boy-and-forced-him-to-eat-it/

Source : Henzyworld.com

Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by Afonjashapmouth: 9:08pm On May 06, 2017
That ear wey dey pick wrong waves grin grin now na internal organ waves he go dey pick. grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2017
When these criminals are openly killing cops (more than 70 dead policemen so far this yr in Brasil), do you think they will go easy on snitches?!

If anyone doesn't like the criminals in his neighborhood, moving is THE only option.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by nNEOo(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2017
if I talk now the will come for their head(not my own) .....let me just keep kwayet
Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by Henzyworld(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha
Afonjashapmouth:
That ear wey dey pick wrong waves grin grin now na internal organ waves he go dey pick. grin
Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by Henzyworld(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2017
Abi
nNEOo:
if I talk now the will come for their head(not my own)
.....let me just keep kwayet
Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by Nobody: 5:35am On May 07, 2017
This is brazil in Vin Diesel's voice

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Cut Off Ears Of A Young Boy And Forced Him To Eat It by MurderX: 4:12pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Man Who Wanted To Sleep With Her For A Job (photo) / Sea Turned Red With Hundreds Of Whales Killed In Faroe Islands / Police Clash With Foreign Nationals In Johannesburg Cbd(mostly Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.