Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share (1174 Views)

Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers / Let's Share Working And Winning Binary Option Strategy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 9:01pm On May 06, 2017
Please I want to know if Forex traders are still on Nairaland. I used to follow them when I was looking opportunity to learn how to trade. I have finally got the learning. Just looking where to share free just and I learned it free. Thank you[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by Lekan1o1: 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
bface14:
Please I want to know if Forex traders are still on Nairaland. I used to follow them when I was looking opportunity to learn how to trade. I have finally got the learning. Just looking where to share free just and I learned it free. Thank you[color=#000099][/color]

So ar u good in it now?
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
bface14:
Lekan1o1:

So ar u good in it now?

No one is good in it. Only mother market is good
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by jamace(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2017
bface14:

Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/3548714/forex-trade-alerts-season-17
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 9:15pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by Lekan1o1: 9:18pm On May 06, 2017
bface14:

No one is good in it. Only mother market is good

U ar right tho.
But u making profits?
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 9:20pm On May 06, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U ar right tho.
But u making profits?

Yea
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by Lekan1o1: 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
bface14:

Yea

Ok pls which platform do u use and which currency pairs u trade.
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by specialmati(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2017
pls add me up so i can learn and earn 08182085512
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by mcqwerty(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
Contact me if you want to learn about Forex trading.
I teach newbies and mentor experienced traders as well.
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 6:18pm On May 21, 2017
specialmati:
pls add me up so i can learn and earn 08182085512

Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 6:19pm On May 21, 2017
mcqwerty:
Contact me if you want to learn about Forex trading.
I teach newbies and mentor experienced traders as well.

I have already learned and still learning; just want to share. Already sharing on facebook and Forexfactory
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by Achimaechi(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2017
Hello, what are u going to share..

Am interested.
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 8:26am On May 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Ok pls which platform do u use and which currency pairs u trade.

I use MT4
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 8:29am On May 22, 2017
Achimaechi:
Hello, what are u going to share..

Am interested.

If you're already known what is Forex and the basics it would be easier- to share signal and additional information
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by Lekan1o1: 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
bface14:

I use MT4

Ok pls can we chat.. i have a prob
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by Seyola9(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2017
bface14:

I use MT4

Hi Bface..I will like to learn from you..I added your number on whatsapp and sent some chats but it seems you have been offline for long on whatsapp...

pls can you drop your active whatsapp or telegram number
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by mcqwerty(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2017
Forex trading is very deep. You need more than FF to know how to trade profitable. If you cannot trade profitably yet, do not get too worked up. Free training is good but mostly its junk. Get a mentor/coach. It will aid your journey faster.
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
mcqwerty:
Forex trading is very deep. You need more than FF to know how to trade profitable. If you cannot trade profitably yet, do not get too worked up. Free training is good but mostly its junk. Get a mentor/coach. It will aid your journey faster.

emotions play important role even if you have the best mentors. They may analyze and you get in. How you close with profit/loss depends on your emotion- greed and fear
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 11:37am On May 26, 2017
Seyola9:

Hi Bface..I will like to learn from you..I added your number on whatsapp and sent some chats but it seems you have been offline for long on whatsapp...

pls can you drop your active whatsapp or telegram number

Am more on facebook with my charts.
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 11:40am On May 26, 2017
FF is not web for training. It's for discussion and to share idea. You cannot learn the basics there. Babypips and Luckscout give you everything you need. They are free webs
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by mcqwerty(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
bface14:

emotions play important role even if you have the best mentors. They may analyze and you get in. How you close with profit/loss depends on your emotion- greed and fear

That's what you need a mentor-coach for. He guides you through your journey so you do not fall into traps the majority fall into; and helps you master the psychological demands of trading including emotion control.

bface14:
FF is not web for training. It's for discussion and to share idea. You cannot learn the basics there. Babypips and Luckscout give you everything you need. They are free webs

Free info won't get you far because if it does a lot of people will be profitable. If training is free online, why do we have 90% of blown accounts? Do you think they haven't heard of these websites?
Babypips , luckscout, investopedia are all good but you only get a figment of what the market is. Experiencing the market first-hand is a different ball game. A mentor-coach can ease the journey for you though.

Information and knowledge are minor requirements in trading successfully, there is skill acquisition (through practice), discipline, market mentality, market insight, experience, and other stuffs one need to FIGURE OUT for himself.
Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by bface14: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
mcqwerty:

That's what you need a mentor-coach for. He guides you through your journey so you do not fall into traps the majority fall into; and helps you master the psychological demands of trading including emotion control.

Free info won't get you far because if it does a lot of people will be profitable. If training is free online, why do we have 90% of blown accounts?

Who has actually done a survey to come out with stats. It's not about argument here as in other forum

Re: Forex Traders Still Here, Let Share by ReppingLocals(f): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 5k To 10k Daily Guaranteed / Discover How To Make At Least N2000 Daily / Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.