Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,314 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea (572 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by panafrican(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2017
Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 06, 2017
Don't understand
Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by panafrican(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2017
HsLBroker:
Don't understand
This is the North South heavily guarded border between the two countries. Remember the two countries are technically at war, since the ceasefire ( 1950s).
On one side where the man is coming from is the South, on the opposite side, you have the North.
This troublemaker decided he could just cross without any authorization. Many people were there to cheer his courage smiley
Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
panafrican:

This is the North South heavily guarded border between the two countries. Remember the two countries are technically at war, since the ceasefire ( 1950s).
On one side where the man is coming from is the South, on the opposite side, you have the North.
This troublemaker decided he could just cross without any authorization. Many people were there to cheer is courage smiley
I got it

1 Like

Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by marsoden: 9:49am On May 07, 2017
Now this is funny grin grin. Imagine willingly walking into trouble. Just testing the devil to find out what he would do.

1 Like

Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by delishpot: 10:13am On May 07, 2017
marsoden:
Now this is funny grin grin. Imagine willingly walking into trouble. Just testing the devil to find out what he would do.

Clearly he is protesting for peace. The war has separated many families. Imagine if you can only greet your mom through an opening in a fence until she ages and dies! Imagine if it happened when you married and had a young family caught up on the other side causing you to only greet your wife and kids from across the border through handshakes for years? That is the situation in their land they are not allowed to cross the boarder or leave their country without government permission and monitoring. It is a very sad thing. Families from accross border can't visit, they can't see each other unless govt gives go ahead.
Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by marsoden: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
delishpot:

Clearly he is protesting for peace. The war has separated many families. Imagine if you can only greet your mom through an opening in a fence until she ages and dies! Imagine if it happened when you married and had a young family caught up on the other side causing you to only greet your wife and kids from across the border through handshakes for years? That is the situation in their land

I understand, brother. I know about the Korean conflict. It still doesn't remove the fact that he confidently and willingly walked into trouble.

1 Like

Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by delishpot: 10:33am On May 07, 2017
marsoden:

I understand, brother. I know about the Korean conflict. I still doesn't remove the fact that he confidently and willingly walked into trouble.
Hahaha, the man don tire for the BS. He reminds me of Fela
Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by panafrican(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2017
marsoden:

I understand, brother. I know about the Korean conflict. I still doesn't remove the fact that he confidently and willingly walked into trouble.

" confidently and willingly" are the key words here grin cheesy
Re: A Troublemaker Goes To North Korea by itsRhamzy: 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
marsoden:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ex-wife Of Indonisia President Expose Her PY. / Ugandan President Pictured Watering Plantation While It's Raining, See Reactions / Pope Warns That USA Has Distorted View Of World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.