Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Biafra: Why I Can’t Release Kanu – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I Can’t Release Kanu – Buhari (473 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I Can’t Release Kanu – Buhari by flyingsnail(f): 9:36pm On May 06, 2017
By Emmanuel Aziken, Emma Ujah, Clifford Ndujihe, Dapo Akinrefon, Charles Kumolu, Godfery Bivbere, Joseph Erunke, Nkiruka Nnoorom, Emmanuel Elebeke, Jonah Nwokpoku, Ediri Ejoh & Prince Okafor ABUJA—

President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday, explained why Dasuki, Kanu and others on the alleged flouting of court orders by the state on the issue of Dasuki and detained Biafran agitator, Nnamdi Kanu, he said: “Technically, if you see the kind of atrocities those people committed, if they jump bail? I am sorry to say this publicly…the former president just wrote to the governor of the CBN and said give N40 billion to someone while you have two million Internally Displaced Persons, what kind of country do you want to run? “The one you called Kanu, do you know he has two passports? One Nigerian, one British and he came to this country without using any passport? Do you know that he brought sophisticated equipment into this country and started broadcasting for Radio Biafra? There is a treasonable charge against him and I hope the court will listen to the case. Biafra and marginalisation of Ndigbo “They say they are marginalised but they have not defined the extent of marginalisation. Who is marginalising them? Where? Do you know? Choosing a minister is not a matter of ethnicity, it is a matter of the constitution. I am limited by what the constitution says that there must be a member of the executive council from each state. There is a lot of partisan politics in it. Who is the Minister of State for Petroleum? Is he not an Igbo? Who is the governor of the CBN? Is he not an Igbo? Who is the Minister of Labour? Who is the Minister of Science and Technology? What do they want? I stood elections and I won, I am limited by the constitution, I have a member of every state in the Federal Executive Council and I have to listen to them when I sit as chairman. That is the limit the constitution gave me”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-why-i-cant-release-kanu-buhari/

Re: Biafra: Why I Can’t Release Kanu – Buhari by alizma: 9:41pm On May 06, 2017
who win?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Can’t Release Kanu – Buhari by oganology33(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2017
Perhaps he was in a Coma when Kanu released, SORRY when Kanu was released.

(1) (Reply)

82 Chibok Girls Released : See Pics Now--naijashuu / Monarchs,akure Base Lawyers Turn Touts, Take Over All Motor Parks In Anambra / Why The Chibok Abduction Might Be Politically Planned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.