Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

VIDEO: Boko Haram Releases 82 Chibok Girls Three Years After Kidnapping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Boko Haram Releases 82 Chibok Girls Three Years After Kidnapping (395 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Boko Haram Releases 82 Chibok Girls Three Years After Kidnapping by auogbet: 11:49pm On May 06, 2017
VIDEO: Boko Haram Releases 82 Chibok Girls Three Years After Kidnapping

Boko Haram militants have released 82 schoolgirls out of a group of more than 200 who they kidnapped from the northeastern town of Chibok in April 2014, officials said on Saturday.

The girls were released through negotiations with the government. The girls are currently in Banki near the Cameroon border for medical checks before being airlifted to Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state.

See Video on the link below.
https://youtu.be/GSKL7kfDmtM
Re: VIDEO: Boko Haram Releases 82 Chibok Girls Three Years After Kidnapping by Iamwrath: 12:03am On May 07, 2017
I hope they are still humans ... i can't imagine what they've gone through

(1) (Reply)

May 29: PMB To Address The Nation Via Skype, Twitter & Facebook / China Gives Conditions For Nigeria To Receive More Assistance / Buhari Did Not Refuse To Hand Over To Me – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.