Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Loan Of 80k, My Eod Original Document As A Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan Of 80k, My Eod Original Document As A Collateral (586 Views)

Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral / How To Successfully Get Loan On Renmoney Without A Collateral / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Of 80k, My Eod Original Document As A Collateral by Nobody: 1:04am On May 07, 2017
Please i need 80k for the success and completion of my business.
Actually, you might think itis small but that is d balance i need to freight my market abroad.
Thanks for helping your brother to succeed.
Re: Loan Of 80k, My Eod Original Document As A Collateral by iwadobo: 6:55am On May 07, 2017
EOD, v,6 or 4 plugs? If it is v6 contact me on bukkyehis@gmail.co
Re: Loan Of 80k, My Eod Original Document As A Collateral by Legendbaba1(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2017
were ar u send ur location plus ur whatsapp number
Re: Loan Of 80k, My Eod Original Document As A Collateral by tokodekehinde(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2017
I'll loan you the money but the EOD itself will be the collateral, you can hold on to the keys.
Contact me if you are interested 08022213369

(1) (Reply)

Investment In GOTV / Secrets For Online Travel Business-The Way Millionaires Do / I Need Bitcoin And The Transaction Take Place In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.