Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Abdulmutallab Pleads Not Guilty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abdulmutallab Pleads Not Guilty (605 Views)

Nigeria Will Not Abandon Farouk Abdulmutallab, Says Minister / Abdulmutallab Is My Role Model Lol / Why Condemn Farouk Umar Abdulmutallab? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abdulmutallab Pleads Not Guilty by EHITZ(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab entered a not guilty plea today to charges of attempting to blow up an airplane en route from Copenhagen to Detroit. Appearing for the first time before a federal court, the 23-year-old Nigerian was polite in his brief exchanges with the judge, who entered the plea. The suspect's father, Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, who warned US authorities of his son's radicalization, was present for the hearing, the Detroit News reports.

http://www.newser.com/story/77807/abdulmutallab-pleads-not-guilty.html
Re: Abdulmutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Chykason(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yes! So even that mad man parading our street this morning is correct.
He said that Mutallab is innocent of the crime levelled against him. Hear the ori-o-4kasibe guy's word, "America is only deceiving the whole world. Why would they catch a kid trying to blast a knock-out (or a BIGGER banger) on Xmas day and label him a terrorist?
All join! Banger is banger whether big or small!"
Re: Abdulmutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mailia: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2010
EHITZ:

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab entered a not guilty plea today to charges of attempting to blow up an airplane en route from Copenhagen to Detroit. Appearing for the first time before a federal court, the 23-year-old Nigerian was polite in his brief exchanges with the judge, who entered the plea. The suspect's father, Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, who warned US authorities of his son's radicalization, was present for the hearing, the Detroit News reports.

http://www.newser.com/story/77807/abdulmutallab-pleads-not-guilty.html

Hmm I'm inclined to agree with his plea ,  you can only be guilty of a crime if you have a clear understanding of what you are doing at time. I dont believe this young Man was " aware"  I'm no expert but he looked dazed and confused!  brainwashed Or Hypnotised almost. 
Also he didnt pull it off theres alot to be said for his level of incompetence I mean why would you seriously try to light a banger in full view of staff & passengers? why not simply do so in the privacy of the planes washroom?
had he done so - he have been successful i.

Propaganda speaks volumes here wink

(1) (Reply)

Mans Inhumanity To Man / How Profitable Is It To Run A Car Hire Business In Lagos? / Dangote Donates $2m To Pakistan’s Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.