Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Business Oportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Oportunities (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Oportunities by isnovic(m): 2:57am On May 07, 2017
I wanted to inquire if you are aware of any undeveloped discoveries that you have come across in your career. Our firm specializes in these types of situations in either securing them for oil companies as well as the basis for the creation of new startup oil companies.

Also interested in any fields that are abandoned, shut-in or producing that can be enhanced via application of new technologies we would be interested in.

If you can bring us information on a discovery or field we can give you compensation in whatever form you desire, royalty, cash or shares in the company this goes to. Further we are quite happy to sign a mutual confidentiality agreement for any data you may have on the discovery and we can also share with you some data on discoveries that we have collected over 35 years in this business.

The discovery or field can be anywhere in the world and be on open or held by other operators.

In addition we would be interested in hearing about and drilling deals, production acquisition or even mining deposits that you might be aware of.

If you do have, I hope to hear from you on any opportunities you may have available and kick start a mutually engaging business with you.

write to me on
pallioun123@yandex.com

or call
+971026047343
Re: Business Oportunities by Emproxy(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
This sounds interesting.
Can you give one example of the kind of discovery you are talking about to help us know exactly what to look for?
Thanks
Re: Business Oportunities by isnovic(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2017
Emproxy:
This sounds interesting.
Can you give one example of the kind of discovery you are talking about to help us know exactly what to look for?
Thanks

Any good solid find....or concession owners are willing to sell or farm out.

Mineral site discovered with proven ore!!!!

Gas deals and others
Re: Business Oportunities by Emproxy(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2017
Would you be interested in manufacturing concession within viable sectors?
Re: Business Oportunities by isnovic(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2017
Emproxy, is it pioneering or invention? then yes; else no.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Cac Certificate Without Stress / Fiverr Secrets / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.