Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) (109885 Views)

Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
suzan404:
No
My sister smiley
Your sis is beautiful then
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 07, 2017
stanliwise:
Your sis is beautiful then
Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2017
bootylady101:

a mature mind would read comprehend and see what brought about name calling, you carried three celebs problem put on your head and started ranting on someone who didn't mention you and said her opinion. it's not everything see you talk. she kept someone In the friendzone department while serious with the other and decided to go with the one in the friendzone and discard the other. if no one is even toasting ur woman at al, then something is wrong somewhere, it's her choice to say YES or NO, you want it yours permanently, bros put a ring on it

bros abeg no vex if dem send you, tell dem se u no see me

modified :

oh bros sorry, I now see, na since 2009 you be like this, chai, no wonder, you even travelled far yet nothing.

GUY your MUMU carry CUP,

I raise hand for you, stop hating and move on

See the fat slob wey dey talk self. You are so fat even whales dey fear you. With big fat nose dey suck oxygen like vacume cleaner. Look around you and see how people are suffocating around you because your greedy huge nose have sucked all the oxygen in the room.

Calling this over bloated pig an olosho is an insult to real oloshos. You are a failed frustrated olosho wannabe as you are too fugly to be called an olosho.

Dumb frustrated fugly girl had to dig up old forgoten stories to make herself happy. Grow up eediot.

Keep carrying people's cases upandan like gala while your life is wasting away.

This miserable obese cow thinks its great to keep guys in friendzone. Getting involved with several guys at the same time is being unfaithful but a dundee f00lish sluut like you will never know that.

See this one bleached multicoloured skin like lakpalakpa. Fugly Olodo been using cheap bleaching creams. Bleaching gone wrong. See her dirty fingers like roasted plantain.

Stoopeed overbloated big nosed ugly pig
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

See the fat slob wey dey talk self. You are so fat even whales dey fear you. With big fat nose dey suck oxygen like vacume cleaner. Look around you and see how people are suffocating around you because your greedy huge nose have sucked all the oxygen in the room.

Calling this over bloated pig an olosho is an insult to real oloshos. You are a failed frustrated olosho wannabe as you are too fugly to be called an olosho.

Dumb frustrated fugly girl had to dig up old forgoten stories to make herself happy. Grow up eediot.

Keep carrying people's cases upandan like gala while your life is wasting away.

This miserable obese cow thinks its great to keep guys in friendzone. Getting involved with several guys at the same time is being unfaithful but a dundee f00lish sluut like you will never know that.

Stoopeed overbloated big nosed ugly pig

eyah, big baby

you no even sabi Aro person, na pic you de stress yourself on,

Man wey no sabi keep woman or woo her, de travel upandan, I that one a man?
upload yours na

bros your mumu na trademark ooo from 2009-2017

chai 6years! you need a trophy

Oya go dig more

no start wetin you no fit finish
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by latsy: 7:16pm On May 07, 2017
Shortyy:
Truth be told, this guy is better than Banky. Banky just has a good face, but this guy right here, he's got looks and also skills. *if you know what I mean

How are you sure you will ever get married ?
No sane man wants a shallow liability as a wife either.
So shove your comparisons where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2017
Did Adesua ever claim that Banky is her first man or what's the whole hullabaloo about?
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2017
bootylady101:

eyah, big baby

you no even sabi Aro person, na pic you de stress yourself on,

Man wey no sabi keep woman or woo her, de travel upandan, I that one a man?
upload yours na

bros your mumu na trademark ooo from 2009-2017

chai 6years! you need a trophy

Oya go dig more

no start wetin you no fit finish

Olosho Dundee united..
Roasted plantain.

Keep on defending your st00pidity.

Fanta face, cocacola body.

Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 7:36pm On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

Olosho Dundee united.. Roasted plantain.

you still de repeat the same thing in your previous post.

mumuni

upload your pic *ss wipe
abi na low self esteem de work u?
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
money talking
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
bootylady101:

you still de repeat the same thing in your previous post.

mumuni

upload your pic *ss wipe

abi na low self esteem de work u?

Olodo bleaching gone wrong. Sluut fvck face biatch.
With huge nose like catapilla.

You want to defend your evil oloshoism but I'm sorry for your life and you can never make it even as a wasted olosho.

You are a disgrace to hardworking and faithful Nigerian Ladies.

I am a black man and very proud of my skin. You are a disgrace to the black race with your low self esteem.

St00pid zebra girl.
You are not white, you are not black. You are just a confused whale nosed zebra.

Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 7:52pm On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

Olodo bleaching gone wrong. Sluut fvck face biatch.
With huge nose like catapilla.

You want to defend your evil oloshoism but I'm sorry for your life and you can never make it even as a wasted olosho.

You are a disgrace to hardworking and faithful Nigerian Ladies.

I am a black man and very proud of my skin. You are a disgrace to the black race with your low self esteem.

St00pid zebra girl.
You are not white, you are not black. You are just a confused whale nosed zebra.

still repeating the same old rhyme wankst*r

*ss wipe you are still a learner.

you de fear to upload pic

That's so cowardly, I got balls than you

your destiny needs reset

Oya repeat the same old rhyme again *ss wipe

now *ss wipe, wear this name like an armour
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

Olosho Dundee united..
Roasted plantain.

Bros stop am na how you go dey follow babe exchange this kind of bants?Abeg free the girl.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Mojoy88(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
SmartChoices:
Be smart. She did videos kissing her boyfriends!
Show me the videos, apart from the movies. Then we will know who is dull.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
Chai!! so many funny comments here grin its their lives anyways, they all made their choices. Besides everyone has a past, no one is perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2017
Henryyy:

Bros stop am na how you go dey follow babe exchange this kind of bants?Abeg free the girl.

OK.. No problem.. I don free the mumu olosho.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
latsy:

How are you sure you will ever get married ?
No sane man wants a shallow liability as a wife either.
So shove your comparisons where the sun doesn't shine.
You're not a sane man wink, so let The sane men talk while you should Stfu.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
Shortyy:

What is David Beckham? Abegi!
google him.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
The guy use style resemble Kevin hart
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2017
obafemee80:
With the above Pics and comments Now I know Nigerians are wicked grin
Sir, I'm telling you. The are wicked!
So many wizards and witches in disguise.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by latsy: 10:53pm On May 07, 2017
Shortyy:

You're not a sane man wink, so let The sane men talk while you should Stfu.
Bitter old cargo, concentrate on getting even a toaster, quit
hating on other people's happiness since they aren't responsible
for your misery.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2017
paradice:

Decent dey kiss and straff boys for movie? While also went out with them . If you ask me She is not professional at all

Now you see that we should stop behaving like Oyinbos! We are african. Oyinbo people go bang fir movie and it will end there no relationship
Africans go touch for movie next thing relationship, introduction or marriage

Once you touch african women with affection she automatically assume that you are in relationship with her!

Lol....but like I said before, l don give up for the mata..after all,I can't defend her, l don't know her personally
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2017
Shortyy:
Truth be told, this guy is better than Banky. Banky just has a good face, but this guy right here, he's got looks and also skills. *if you know what I mean

Hahaha! Badt girl! But Banky got CASH! The one thing that you girls don't play with!
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:38am On May 08, 2017
Edo girl will always be Edo.

Banky go jankara market think say na Shoprite.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On May 08, 2017
Mojoy88:

Show me the videos, apart from the movies. Then we will know who is dull.
Stop trolling me.
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 6:56am On May 08, 2017
latsy:

Bitter old cargo, concentrate on getting even a toaster, quit
hating on other people's happiness since they aren't responsible
for your misery.
You are still not sane wink
Re: Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
The guy is at the losing end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.