Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) (1487 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos / Yomi Causal And Wife Storms London For His Pop-up Shop (photos) / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by ekene247(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2017
The wife of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu has arrived Nigeria from the United Kingdom.
It was gathered that Uchechi Okwu-Kanu arrived Nigeria on Friday, May 5.
She is currently in Isiama Afara, Umuahia in Abia state, her husband's hometown.

Uchechi said is is elated about her husband's release and her return to the country.
She said: "Actually, I came in yesterday. I feel elated, I am highly, highly elated."

Recall that Kanu was released from Kuje prison in Abuja after securing a bail from the Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court on Tuesday, April

source:
https://www.naij.com/1103257-nnamdi-kanus-wife-storms-nigeria-photos.html

Cc
MissyB3
Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by FieryJustice(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by Nature8(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2017
She's beautiful.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by CplusJason: 7:34am On May 07, 2017
See how she's fresh like Fresh fish.

Nnamdi is a lucky man, I would have inherited this beauty. tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:48am On May 07, 2017
Nna ehn, this man dey chop better meat oo..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:57am On May 07, 2017
Pure goddess.
Agitation must be achieved by hook or by crook.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 07, 2017
Biafran girls were created specially
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by legitnow: 8:06am On May 07, 2017
lovely couple.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by pamijlove(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2017
Radio biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by orisa37: 9:24am On May 07, 2017
ekene247:
The wife of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu has arrived Nigeria from the United Kingdom.
She is currently in Isiama Afara, Umuahia in Abia state, her husband's hometown.

Uchechi said is is elated about her husband's release and her return to the country.
She said: "Actually, I came in yesterday. I feel elated, I am highly, highly elated."

Recall that Kanu was released from Kuje prison in Abuja after securing a bail from the Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court on Tuesday, April

source:

Cc
MissyB3
Fynestboi

We should have used Rita Dominic to cool him down in all these days. Ppp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Storms Nigeria (photos) by orisa37: 9:32am On May 07, 2017
ekene247:

source:

Cc
MissyB3
Fynestboi

He's even a woman wrapper!!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Ex Husband Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates New Lover Seyi Edun (pics) / This Simi Outfits Got Her Fans Talking (photos) / Dencia Confirms Her Relationship With Manchester United Footballer Paul Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.