Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? (21418 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by chubbyz(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2017
David G his album titled yaweh, moves heaven! He is soooo talented!
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by holyfather(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
i am not a christian but i always listen to pastor chris, frank edwards and sinachi
Really shocked
Interesting piece of work grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by barneystinson(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2017
Sezua:
1. Tim Godfreeeeeeyyyyyy all the way.

Finally! Someone with an ear for great music. smiley

Have you heard Oriki? I dont speak Yoruba but I never get tired of listening to that song.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by holuwartomeseen(f): 6:33pm On May 07, 2017
frank Edward
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by holuwartomeseen(f): 6:35pm On May 07, 2017
frank Edward ....because his music is inspirational.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by forMom(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2017
chiefolododo:
Ehen?
lol But question's who's your best 'nigerian' gospel musician?
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Pweedycutie(f): 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
Nathaniel bassey.... Oh my! Any time any day....summer winter autumn spring smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2017
dumo1:

Pls how do I search for the song?
just search for and download 'spirit pray 'by Elijah oyelade on google. cheers.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Cylas(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2017
Travis greene and hillsong
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Sexina851(f): 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
ekensi01:
Nathiel Bassy. Reason: he use to sing songs that enters mind.

Especially that song "Book of life".
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by KingOfThePay(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
Tope Alabi Adake Dajo

I can have this song on replay for a whole day.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Sexina851(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
bencarson007:
. Here is a true Muslim @ heart... May you never miss ur way @sbashir10

So if he wasn't listening to Christian songs, he wouldn't be a true Muslim
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2017
ICAMETOWIN:
just search for and download 'spirit pray 'by Elijah oyelade on google. cheers.
Thanks man.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by ekensi01: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
Sexina851:

Especially that song "Book of life".
you are his fans? i love that.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Calm4real: 8:35pm On May 07, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey
Sinach
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by bencarson007(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2017
Sexina851:

So if he wasn't listening to Christian songs, he wouldn't be a true Muslim
. @Sexina851...please understand my post... I did not say so... I was merely complementing a brother cos estremist muslims see christians as infidels... But my brother@sbashir10 embraced the christians as part of the religions that glory one God... BTW, why are you attacking me... I no abuse anyone na... Abeg o... God bless @sbashir10 and my brother @Mallam Bukar Abdulrahman... #BestMuslimsEverLiveth #OneGod... #Peace
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:
SAINT JANET
Lol... Saint kini ?

God forbid bad things
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by olaife80: 9:07pm On May 07, 2017
Tope Alabi
Nathaniel Bassey
Frank Edward
Steve Crown
Yinka Ayefele
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Sezua(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
barneystinson:

Finally! Someone with an ear for great music. smiley

Have you heard Oriki? I dont speak Yoruba but I never get tired of listening to that song.
Oriki? that's just the beginning. Go and listen to the following:
Ahaa
More
Oghene doh
Mma Mma ya
So good.
Abeg tim godfrey anytime anyday.
Nathaniel bassey is good, but he doesn't have much songs that are lit.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Nolita: 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey he sing with inspiration
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On May 07, 2017
skysailor:

Lol... Saint kini ?

God forbid bad things

Haba? The songs wey my Olosho's, guys + I dey groove to for palmy joint.........

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Sexina851(f): 9:48pm On May 07, 2017
bencarson007:
. @Sexina851...please understand my post... I did not say so... I was merely complementing a brother cos estremist muslims see christians as infidels... But my brother@sbashir10 embraced the christians as part of the religions that glory one God... BTW, why are you attacking me... I no abuse anyone na... Abeg o... God bless @sbashir10 and my brother @Mallam Bukar Abdulrahman... #BestMuslimsEverLiveth #OneGod... #Peace

Sorry I didn't mean for u to feel I was attacking you. Just dat ur comment sounded like he wouldn't be a true Muslim if doesn't listen to some Christian songs. But I think I get u now

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by MhiztaPromysco: 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
Natheniel Bassey Natheniel Bassey Natheniel Bassey His messages are soul liftinq n touches lifesNatheniel Bassey Natheniel Bassey Natheniel Bassey His messages are soul liftinq n touches lifesNatheniel Bassey Natheniel Bassey Natheniel Bassey His messages are soul liftinq n touches lifes
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Evidenx(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
To tell you the best is hard,becos alot of them have sang songs that touched my spirit...from sinach,frank eward,nathaniel bassey,steve crown,elijah,samsung,marvel joks and the one death took away,WILL ADIKS(MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE) THEN VICTORIA ORENZE "SET ME ON FIRE" IF U LISTEN TO DAT SONG AND NOTHING HAPPEN TO UR SPIRIT COME HERE AND INSULT ME...I JUST DISCOVERED HER SHE IS GOOD ABEG.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by bencarson007(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2017
Sexina851:

Sorry I didn't mean for u to feel I was attacking you. Just dat ur comment sounded like he wouldn't be a true Muslim if doesn't listen to some Christian songs. But I think I get u now

Its okay my sister. In a time where we have grown so intolerant of each other, its only good we complement the few sane one around... Whether christian or muslim.
BTW, I always go to the mosque and @MallamBukar is one of the best Imams I know...and we discuss constructively and laugh at each other's knowlege a lot. Love is a way of life...
#Sexina851-goodWoman
#@sbashir10TrueMuslim
#Peace
#Onelove
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by MChaze25(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2017
Onos, Steve Crown and Frank Edwards
I love Ada too
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Sleekjunior(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
Frank edwards
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Freddy4all: 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
mexxmoney:
Frank Edwards is the best
Rocktown in da building. My best for all seasons

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Ade6891(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey. He sings to lift up your soul , elevate God not for the fame and money like other so called Gospel acts.
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by emmychance1111: 1:02pm On May 08, 2017
Samsong
steve crown
Frank Edward
Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by barneystinson(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2017
Sezua:
Oriki? that's just the beginning. Go and listen to the following:
Ahaa
More
Oghene doh
Mma Mma ya
So good.
Abeg tim godfrey anytime anyday.
Nathaniel bassey is good, but he doesn't have much songs that are lit.

I just listened to Ahaa and So good. Simply eargasmic. Now looking forward to the Fearless album like the Queen's lifeguards.

I agree. Nathaniel is great but Tim just happens to take it a couple of notches higher.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? by Chydobe: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Download the Latest African A Cappela by Forever Gospel Crew titlled “mee ka ha di gi mma” WOW!!!Checkout the Bass quality of this Crew:
https://makeiyarnyou.com/forever-gospel-crew/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? / Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church / Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Onah Singing Kizz Daniel's Song 'Cough' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.